Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Good for you for answering the call!

4 Likes

Benefits of heart coherence:

When all of your body’s systems are functioning together in harmony, you will notice a great improvement in how you feel overall. You will be less sick and have more energy to accomplish your daily tasks.

Here are a few health benefits of heart coherence:

• Reduces stress and anxiety (reduction of level of cortisol).
  • Boosts your immune system
  • Releases anti-aging hormone (DHEA)
  • Enhances the functioning of your nervous and digestive systems
  • Improves quality of your sleep
  • Boosts your energy level

When you achieve the heart coherence state, it also means you are functioning at your peak performance. You will then see vast improvements of your cognitive functions:

• Enhancement of focus and concentration
  • Improvement in learning
  • Improvement in problem-solving skills.

The heart coherence also enhances one of the most important things you need in your daily life: your intuition. You’ll be able to make wiser decisions.

Globally, heart coherence helps to increase your resilience. It’ll be easier for you to overcome difficult situations and get back to your “normal” state.

Implications of heart’s intuitive intelligence:

Developing the heart intelligence is a way for individuals to become more aware and in tune with what is going on within themselves as well as what is going on in the world around them.

When you shift into a state of coherence, you can rely on your heart’s intuitive guidance to help you find peace and harmony within yourself, to improve your social connections and to become an asset to the world. This is called “heart-based living”.

Those that are in touch with their own heart intelligence (Personal Coherence) are more suited to be a beneficial part of society (Social Coherence) which translates into people that can take action to make the world a better place (Global Coherence). Those that have achieved coherence are people that will be able to have a more positive impact around them.

This totally relates to what Gandhi said: “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. If you want the world to change, you have to start by changing yourself. By the way, this is totally the philosophy of our website Gaia Meditation. This is why we promote so much the practice of meditation as we believe that it is the most powerful way to change our own energy field.

49 Likes

there was a video/documentary sort of with greg braden or bruce lipton, in which they were discussing an experiment on dna and if it is possible to transmit emotions (evoke changes to dna strture,-> calm or curled up) from an entire opposite part of earth (to the place where the dna material was kept ) instantaneously without any delay. completely forgot abt it untill this release

9 Likes

Can i expect boost in confidence and reduction in anxiety by using this field?
( Like the Fearless Tag)

If yes, is it will like 100% anxiety cure or subtle reduction ?
Thanks in advance ~

Edit : sorry if sound disrespectful, im just curious. My question is on Mr Gregg’s work only and not on Sapien’s work.

6 Likes

Then look for answers on google about it because we wouldnt know how fast or accurate depending on the person the technique would work.

The audio here is automating that technique plus additional benefits and extra goodies which is why is worth buying.

If interested in the audio yes in my experience so far it def not just reduces but eliminates anxiety and fears, and boosts confidence but from a simply (in words) grounded heart and connected to the reasoning 24/7

20 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience on anxiety. I’m going to buy this , hopefully can cure my unlimited anxiety.

8 Likes

Have you tried other fields for this?

2 Likes

No , just started Unbreakable but inconsistent

2 Likes

Dont know much about the source of anxiety for you… but there are a lot of threads about it with good suggestions

For example

5 Likes

All-purpose anxiety removal
Internal alchemy crucible
Devil in reversed
Amygdala
Soul restoration(core) (might help if you have brow)

10 Likes

Thanks mate for sharing, learnt alot . Ill add Oxytocin, Blarney stone and Unconditional love with this field , and will see how it goes (for my anxiety)

3 Likes

Thank you. Devil reversed works too fast - always make me face uncomfortable situation so i dropped it. Will try it in future when i develop enough confidence.

2 Likes

In short, it makes everything cleaner, clearer, smoother, purer, more vibrant, more present, more alive.

Harmonize & enhance ALL that you are, experience and have access to.

Although this probably continues to sum it up about right.

giphy (47)

27 Likes

I am loving this field so muuuuuch ugh :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

In the environment i work you can quickly get dragged into little bursts of negative mood, or stress or ppl sucking your energy, lets say all the other fields, work; clean the ambiance, strengthen you, give you confidence, a sharp edge, bring down intercession for you, change the fate of luck in your favor, calm down ppl around etc.

But this gem here gives YOU and only YOU the power to control everything that might want to disrupt your good vibe, whether it comes from you or from outside, you get to feel for just a few seconds what is wrong and immediately puts you in a positive mental state and happy heart like i can literally feel good vibration, thoughts, energy, love moving up and down from heart space to brain then to arms and legs then stomach (all the places where normally tension finds its home to get you sick or weak in case your brain and heart are pushing negativity down more ignoring the issue than addressing it) somatizing feelings pretty much.

This does not let you get to that point AT-ALL

It bounces me back right away to positive thought as in “nope, doesnt matter whatever is happening, here focus on the positive of that situation” then i feel just happy and forward again!!!

41 Likes

Amazing review Luna :clap:

4 Likes

Feels good to not be empath anymore I thought this field would do what emotional mastering protocol did, it did for a bit but this truly puts me in a state where nothing bothers me all the time

20 Likes

Yassss best one for empaths for sure :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Just pondering hard , if we were to play in the following order : 1) Blueprint of life
2) Knight/Warrior mindset
3) Magnetic Heart coherence
would one’s body (physically ,psychologically and emotionally) be imprinted of the characteristics and aura of the Knight/Warrior down to the DNA level more efficiently and at a much faster rate ? Cause the Blueprint sets the stage for fresh change , the Knight mindset imparts the respect onto the aura and wires the brain with a Knight’s characteristics , and then the Coherence field syncs the now knightly brain and the heart and in turn produces magnetic field of knightly presence and causes biochemical reactions in the body which will have the knight’s impact on the body’s cellular level ……

Or am I thinking too much and getting very far-fetched with this idea?:grimacing:

7 Likes

maybe, maybe not seems cool.

But hey give it a try! mindset albums should work great with this tho especially abundance both in logical and in heart :slight_smile:

I’m currently doing this myself but not because I thought of it how you did but rather I wanted to instill the mindset of “unbreakable” while strengthening the brain and heart coherence.

6 Likes

Had a big smile while listening )
This field is for sure lovely

13 Likes