Discussion for other Creator Channels

2 Likes

Heal Trauma (Personal or Collective)- Digital Mandala - YouTube

:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Guys, what do you think of this?

I don’t know but Maitreya has good stuff I even think she s better thn quadible ,his stuff work very fast

1 Like

I can feel you have good intentions with this, also I know you have personally invested a.lot.of time and energy researching other creators, so please don’t take it personally… but I think it’s not very appropriate given that Sammy pointed to moving all other creator-related stuff to the one particular channel the other day.

I don’t know how to copy just a part of.a comment form another thread lol.

5 Likes

I’d say reddit is a better place for these kinds of experiments. Those souls don’t know what they are doing. So, they are in a better place to report what they feel.

The one thing I could say is that Maitreya chose their energy pathway using the crown chakra, which I’m not very fond of.

Not trying to bash you but Maitreya has its own forum you can run an experiment on.

3 Likes

Hey.
The problem is that using this algorithm, you can start testing all other manufacturers of energy products.
But I think a large part of the community - to agree with the idea that this is not the place here.
You can do this on other “more general” forums …
Another problem is, and it has been said many times - that speaking about stable results it takes a lot of time.
You can feel the energy in a few plays.
But what is this energy? What results will it bring? What side effects can arise from a new manufacturer?
It takes a lot of time to test.
Then we can come to objectivity…

2 Likes

I like Maitreya and I use her “fields”
But like you I am sometimes suspicious, and I can’t believe in her works 100% yet, like I do with Dream works, for me and for all as I can see Dream is top 1 , I know you all know this.
But like you I want to believe more regards Maitreya and give her chance cause I see she only has good intentions I believe, my opinion.
Only mistake which Maitreya does is that she is inspired by Dreams works so many times, and that is reason why some call her out etc
I think she should be more “careful” with her fields names and someone should tell her that she should do more research when someone request some fields that are usually inspired by Dream … just my opinion
But overall I like her and use some her works

4 Likes

You should be able to figure out the problems from your own post. I won’t say much.

3 Likes

This is not her forum. Its Dreams and Sams forum. They are the ones you should ask before because what you are trying to do could cause rivalry between them and Maitreya, just because they allow this happening here, hundreds of people deciding if she is real or fake, shredding to pieces a channel, thats how Dream and Sam would look and they def are not up for it.

Even if she has stolen ideas, concepts and more (which i am not saying she has but some think that) they would not want that to be discussed here and they have said it. But ok leave it up and lets see how it goes

2 Likes

As I said up above, I don’t mind these discussions but keep it all in this thread. I moved the topic and all its posts to this thread.

5 Likes

Oh well, looking back it was a stupid idea I guess. Just forget I said anything. I’m not mad or upset at anyone or the situation, and I hope this doesn’t look like me throwing any kind of tantrum. Just…idk

3 Likes

No need to get upset at yourself. You haven’t done anything wrong. You simply wanted to try an experiment and shared your idea with the forum. I don’t have an issue with it. All I’m saying is to keep it in this thread.

7 Likes

Eh, samurai’s told me it might not be a good idea to host an experiment without enough controls or with inexperienced volunteers. So I think i’ll just go back on this.

2 Likes

@anon44876465 there is that non-official discord group some people were posting about opening a couple weeks/months back…

don’t know if the link is still viable, im not on it.
But the guys who are also over there might be open to something like this, and this is also a non-public place so less drama I guess
I dont know, just had the idea

1 Like

Thank you, but I’m fine.

So uh I guess in light of all this, it might be best if I just take a break from this forum for a few days.
No, this isn’t me going into some self-imposed exile so I can wallow. I just feel like I may have been overly invested in this forum and community a bit unhealthily too much lately. I’m not going forever, I just need a break to clear my head and make room for a few important IRL matters.

-Peace.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Is Maitreya Fields legit? I trust Dream’s stuff, but I’m cautious about new field/sub makers.

1 Like