Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Thanks brother!

Edit - just joined the club☺️

First impressions - first listens I was feeling a big density in the heart, but also a gentle tug towards opening. Very physical sensations. I’m noticing something that another person mentioned, a widening of the shoulders and more space in between (the heartspace)

10 Likes

Anytime bro!

1 Like

Such an amazing testimonial… :pray:

30 Likes

This is scary @Bronyraur … blood sucker … vampire? … I am new here and read some stuff… we are safe right ?

1 Like

This part if you read again is about what a tarot reader told her before joining this community, and she is speaking metaphorically not like there were people actually sucking her blood.

About her feelings when she joined the forum was not all people sucking our blood too, but more about the feeling she got from the tarot reader for what she was told like “oh come one you are exaggerating” like the tarot reader was over reacting and exaggerating, so she thought we were exaggerating when sharing our positive and fast results through Sapien’s fields, thats all. That was her first impressions like she couldnt believe Sapien was that great we were saying.

You are safe, what you can get out of this forum and using Sapien is good only good.

21 Likes

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

16 Likes

I got this field yesterday and played it for an hour today. I had a minor backache and it was gone after two runs of the field. Overall I am feeling light and peaceful.

16 Likes

I am doing just one field … Pure magnetic heart coherence. Can I play it overnight ? Can I over do it? Will it be ok if I play it 3 hours a day ?
@anon46520955, @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Yes! I looped it overnight and it feels like today I have a different open mind :slight_smile:

Also my mind is better with ‘visualization’ like concepts are coming in images today

18 Likes

Hippity Hoppity PMHC is now my property.

First listen made me very calm the world around me got quiet.
It brought my attention from head to Head heart and made me feel that I could think with both parts. That takes time of course but I feel emotional understanding/feeling would be amplified while at the same time it doesn’t get to you as much and you feel safe.

19 Likes

If i was you id split it 1 hour in the morning
1 afternoon
1 night

Followed by

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

A couple of times

11 Likes

This is how intelligent and beautiful this field is.

When is easy for you to pick up/read/sense/understand what others are thinking sounds great but it also comes with a price: also understanding when someone is thinking something negative about you lol

Today i went to a restaurant right outside an organic store its very casual, but food is awesome and people does line to get in, from where people stands waiting you can see the tables inside, its right there almost like if it was a garage with tables, when i got there it was kinda emptiesh, so they sat me at a 6px table right after the door.

Then it rapidly got busy and people were already doing a line… mind you, i eat mindfully :woman_shrugging:t2: And not too fast, however i was trying to finish asap, but i could already see their faces and read their minds “like, why me alone in a 6px table and now they have to wait and hurry tf up” :roll_eyes:

It got so heavy i had like 10 eyes on me sending the same message “hurry tf up, why did you take a whole table etc” i started feeling annoyed :unamused: i couldnt enjoy my meal and indirectly without looking at them i was arguing back haha sending my message too “wait tf up :woman_shrugging:t2:

It really was getting on my nerves and then i snapped out “like wait hold on uh huh dont do that”

And i thought about this field… DID NOT play it… of course we know all these fields compound, and just last night i listened to it and every day, but what was amazing is that i only needed to think about it and what i feel when i play it and immediately felt like energy/water pouring out from my heart and filling me up completely from head to toes i kept my focus on the feeling and it grew and expanded and my mind started to calm and giggling inside as i have always felt “this is funny, this is silly, people is just too hungry, hurry tf up for sure and leave”

I smiled at them and told them ill soon finish so you can come in and just took my glass of juice and got up and they were like no no no finish your juice, we wait, dont worry, and all kind and smiley lol

From there all the way home my heart area was still getting warmer while my head cooler. So nice!!

33 Likes

Looped it overnight. In the morning, I felt a a heaviness in my chest that burst into an electrical surge that filled my body when I shifted positions. Truly fantastic.

24 Likes

Is it this field ? I have listened to it for an hour and doing it for past two days. I have a sense of peace and happiness. Nothing has changed in my life but my mind is now thinking about things that are working in my life instead of things that are not working and have been giving me anxieties. The focus of my thoughts has changed. My vibrations have raised for sure… from depression to peace and smile
This is the only field I am listening to right now. :)

@anon46520955, @Desiree

31 Likes

Beautiful! Isn’t this how all changes in life starts?

I’m really delighted to read how the field has been making you feel; when your heart opens up you really start seeing things in all their different lights, every part of your life has a beautiful color and they are all brought together to create a more beautiful shade for your eyes to meet, see, and observe… maybe take something out of it too ;)

Self expression starts becoming more authentic, opportunities feel safe to engage in, conversations seem more flowing and it’s all because you are coming from a place of a heart that sees beauty and a mind that knows where to see it :) even looks for it too …

I wanna quote our pm because it seems to fit here :))

I can’t say from now on life will be all pink rainbows and yellow, but I can say that you’ll live freely, be in the moment, see the beauty, be in for enjoying life, and most importantly, jump back on as soon as you can, because your heart knows now, your heart knows there is a new way of living, of seeing, of experiencing and expressing :)) :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Lots of love and good wishes @Lanos :yellow_heart:

29 Likes

You must be a writer or something @Desiree. Words flow through you so beautifully. I have to read twice to understand your replies fully :orange_heart::orange_heart:

18 Likes

Haha, I be shy but thank you haha

I just relate a wee bit more, a lot more, something more :”D

Enjoy it all :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Yay!!! Im so glad you took a leap of faith and now you can see theres hope for a better future, this is just the beginning.

:heart::tada::muscle:t4:

14 Likes

Im pondering to make this field my next investment. Although I’ve been feeling, since it came out, a strong pull towards “A Minor Blueprint of Power” … eventually I’ll get both, that’s my wish, but as of now kind of thinking that “Pure magnetic Heart coherence” might be able to prepare me towards the second better… what you guys think? Thanks a lot for your inputs :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

No, hun not necessarily, MBPoL dont need preparation.

MBPoL definitely empowers the processes PMHC activates but it doesnt have to come before.

Tbh in my opinion, these 2 fields are necessary.

But tho, i feel incredible happy with MBPoL,
PMHC is a must. Then get the other one after.

But what do you want? :smirk:

We kinda always know :relieved:

12 Likes