Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

My favorite field of all time

9 Likes

I love your words about the heart and this field!

4 Likes

What’s the difference between soul restoration/ heart and this one? Are they somehow similar if you know you have some energetic heart blockage?

1 Like

The way I think of the two is that Soul/Heart restores the middle Dan Tien to its original, pristine condition and function.

PMHC brings the magnetic field generated by the physical heart (and its associated neurons) into magnetic coherence with the magnetic field generated by the brain. This coherence is said to mirror the magnetic field of this planet.

That always depends on your perspective.

If you know you have some energetic heart blockage, my preferred approach would be to first clear and heal what’s causing your blockage. (We have tons of fields, depending on what’s causing your blockage.) Skipping over this step is sort of like putting a bandage on without removing the embedded splinter first. IME, that has not played out well.

When you’ve successfully cleared and healed what’s causing your blockage, you can restore the middle Dan Tien with Soul/Heart. I say “can,” because you might not need it. Our energy systems are resilient and repairing. And if you do any sort of spiritual practices, those may assist and aid that repair.

And then, if needed, you can bring your magnetic fields in line with PMHC.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, after I wrote my question I saw Beltloop says this may be in plasma flaunt… it’s a maybe of course.

1 Like

Well, the description of this field does highlight the potential biochemical and health benefits that heart-brain magnetic coherence has been found to have, so that aspect of this field might be what our friend was noticing in PF.

Fields aren’t combined wholesale, so it’s not a 1-to-1 equivalent (or “replacement,” as is often asked on here). The way I’ve described it in the past is like making a stew. I might add a carrot (PMHC) to my “stew” (PF, in this case) but the effect of my carrot in that stew is going to be different from eating the whole raw carrot I had started with, and its contribution to the final stew will be different from the whole raw carrot I started with.

4 Likes

Yes thank you. Indeed, this is something I completely understand.

2 Likes

The negentropic coherence in mythic would then be closer to this one i suppose.

1 Like

As its title says, it’s a full body magnetic coherence, which could considered similar to this one, yes.

2 Likes

This field should be really 1000000$

4 Likes

With the personal invoicing that’s been done, I’m sure if you sent a message to Sammy that you wanted to pay that value, he’d be happy to send you an invoice to reflect your desire.

10 Likes

I can not stress enough how underrated this field is. Perhaps it’s individual, but this is VoDL on crack to me in terms of feeling light, love, extreme vibration and manifestation power, if looped like 5 times.

8 Likes

Hey Gnostic,

Curious if you’re still using this one. I am currently using PF and Order by 3 (got it this morning) and want to add a heart one. I also do the Heart Math with the device once in awhile and Dr Joe Dispenza meditations to feel the love. Interesting to see how the “Intense bliss” here compares.

Thanks

Jimmy

1 Like

I was just wondering how this compares with VoDL… This will be my 3rd purchase in 2 days… I’m going to stop after this lol…

1 Like

Just to let you know that, when you see a screen name of “anon” followed by 6 digits, that’s an account that’s closed. It’s unlikely that you’ll receive a reply from them.

To answer your question, the two fields do very different things. It’s possible that that former member “misdiagnosed” themselves and needed this more than they needed VoDL, and felt the effects of both in the same way. But that doesn’t mean you’ll have a similar experience.

I think it’s best if you guide your purchase decision more on how the description says the fields act and on what you need most.

6 Likes

Thanks Well-being for that info. I’m going play this for awhile with PF and order by 3 for awhile before buying more.

4 Likes

Will this field release emotions from my heart area like the emotional release field does?

Yes it does, a lot actually… We can actually feel them releasing

1 Like

Oh man. That feeling sucks. That emotional detox is just terrible. I remember listening to the emotional release 3 years ago. It screwed me up. I’ve never dared to go back to it ever since. I mean it was not the field which was causing it. I did some LSD a few months prior to that. When the emotional release kicked it felt like the comedown from the lsd trip i had and it lasted for months. Still feel it sometimes today as well.

5 Likes

Yea man, personally I liked the pain, heart throbbing and took it as a new experience. Sound weird but it was unique experience even though discomforting one. But stopped post Cvid because of heart palpitations etc. as it’s increasing with this one.
But couldn’t find time to put it back to my stack. Maybe in few weeks will retry again

3 Likes