Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

This has profound effects on social interactions.

When everyone is communicating from their heart, it seems everyone comes into rapport with one another.

I played this during movie night and I was in deep states of rapport with everyone around me. It was the most uplifting experience and extremely intimate. Sometimes I’d get sad thoughts in my head, but the higher vibrations of everyone else seemed to lift me up automatically.

It was something I haven’t felt since I was in my last intimate relationship, and a feeling I didn’t think I could bring about until i was in another one.

36 Likes

That’s coherence :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think this field can be a big help for people who for different reasons lost trust in love. To learn to trust and open up for new love. To take a leap of faith.

33 Likes

What if I told you that I was haunted by functional extrasystole of nervous origin for 6 years (after a certain period in my life)…
For 6 years I took beta-blockers (a small dose of betaxolol - that’s what prevented the nasty attacks)…
6 years…
Since July 9, this field has been on all my playlists…
Not a single seizure or relapse…
Big changes are coming in my life. And even now I remain completely calm…

Is anyone else doubting Sapien’s work…?

66 Likes

Wow! Happy for you!

Not in the slightest. :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

I got it (and I will be able to answer my own question) :heart:

6 Likes

And share it please :relieved::wink:

7 Likes

I’m wondering about this too.

I bought Mythic yesterday (:blush:!) and would like to know if all aspects of PMHC are included in the Mythic version. Like Luna said, my first guess is would be yeah, but I didn’t create the fields. I don’t own PMHC so I can’t compare.

6 Likes

I’d like to know this too. I’m wondering if it’d be “better” just to invest in mythic if the benefits of the full body coherence do the same thing

2 Likes

listening to full body negentropic coherence right now

I have this heart problem, like a lot of blockages, and while listening to this field I feel all of these blockages or layering blockages upon bloackages how they are burning and the energy is doing something

I dont know about the rest of my body, but this heart pain I feel is intense, so it does its job, it will make your energy body clean and in harmony and balance again, so the energy body is confirmed pretty much, about other things Ill have to see but as everything, it takes time :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, this isnt the mythic field topic, read only the comments and not the topics name

gotta add the cleaning is more of a harmonial soft cleaning but it makes your energetic problems pretty clear without letting you feel like you’re about to die or something

19 Likes

Also wondering if PMHC is included. However, my personal experience is that I prefer to use both. I don’t get the same level of Heart Coherence from just FBNC alone. I use PMHC followed by FBNC.

Similar to how Microkinesi Therapist is included in Shamanic Medicine Blend, but has its specialized effects alone, according to Captain himself.

10 Likes

Thanks brother!

Edit - just joined the club☺️

First impressions - first listens I was feeling a big density in the heart, but also a gentle tug towards opening. Very physical sensations. I’m noticing something that another person mentioned, a widening of the shoulders and more space in between (the heartspace)

10 Likes

Anytime bro!

1 Like

Such an amazing testimonial… :pray:

30 Likes

This is scary @Bronyraur … blood sucker … vampire? … I am new here and read some stuff… we are safe right ?

1 Like

This part if you read again is about what a tarot reader told her before joining this community, and she is speaking metaphorically not like there were people actually sucking her blood.

About her feelings when she joined the forum was not all people sucking our blood too, but more about the feeling she got from the tarot reader for what she was told like “oh come one you are exaggerating” like the tarot reader was over reacting and exaggerating, so she thought we were exaggerating when sharing our positive and fast results through Sapien’s fields, thats all. That was her first impressions like she couldnt believe Sapien was that great we were saying.

You are safe, what you can get out of this forum and using Sapien is good only good.

21 Likes

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

16 Likes

I got this field yesterday and played it for an hour today. I had a minor backache and it was gone after two runs of the field. Overall I am feeling light and peaceful.

16 Likes

I am doing just one field … Pure magnetic heart coherence. Can I play it overnight ? Can I over do it? Will it be ok if I play it 3 hours a day ?
@anon46520955, @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Yes! I looped it overnight and it feels like today I have a different open mind :slight_smile:

Also my mind is better with ‘visualization’ like concepts are coming in images today

18 Likes