Psychics? Experienced spiritual people? Need advice

Just tell the servitor to shield your parents for example. My mother recently had pain in her feet. I requested the Dragon to send her energy and her pain was gone in about 20 minutes. Once you attune to your servitor and are able to convey instructions, this can be easily done.

3 Likes

Is dragon best choice or ?!

1 Like

My favorite is always the crystal skull. That ones almost without limit to what it can learn and do.

2 Likes

Well I don’t have it .

1 Like

Before this came, Dragon was my favorite. I haven’t played around much with the other servitors.

There are quite a few of them (in addition to NFTs)

• Environmental Transformer Servitor
  • The Dragon Golem
  • Fae Servitor (Book of Cards)
  • Energetic Supporter Servitor (Book of Cards)
  • Dark Servitor (Energetic Addendum)
  • Light Servitor (Energetic Addendum)
2 Likes

I have bookmarked this protection Maoshan shared, if it still works or apt:

The dragon servitor is free, on patreon and in gumroad (or used to). So I guess they could make their own servitors.

For the others, they will have to either buy them or subscribe to patreon on their own.

And like Maoshan said, you could create them for the purpose of helping a family member, but they’re actually yours.

Help me fight this battle against voodoo

1 Like

Man can you please stop spamming everywhere? You cannot help yourself?

Run PONR stack to start, heck run aura cleansing for hours if you have time to spam all the places. Many people did, at least I did when I start out.

2 Likes

Yes I am I ran it all night. It actually worked. But now I’m dealing with some other symptoms.
When I used PONR I was experiencing just confusion and general anxiety ocd paranoia. And I thought it was gone, but the problems have escalated a bit.

Sorry for spamming.

As much as I dislike hospital and western medicine/pharma and all that, have you thought about seeking therapy of some sort?

Also I believe Sapien has free files for anxiety and ocd, please search them on youtube.

1 Like

Nah, not medical it’s spiritual. I’m very healthy, I have good discernment.

Are you actively doing a spiritual practice that might have induced a so called dark night of the soul? Do have you any history with psychosis or mental illnesses? Did something happen just before this all started?

If you are feeling sure that someone is actively doing this to you, can you talk to them and make it stop?

2 Likes

No I got clarity know, I’m connecting with my higher self. It started when I had sleep paralysis one night. That just says alot

Yeah I’m at a church rn.

It’s complex I need a energy scan or something.

4 Likes

I have a theory it might be voodoo from a distant family member

I’m using that higher self is the only thing that’s keeping me going right now.

1 Like