Quasi Kinetic Aura

I’ve been waking up a few times a night soaked completely in sweat. I didn’t realize it might be this. (the timing does match - having worn it a few days on then off then on again. Sweat follows the pattern so far) Good detox though.

I still think this has some glamour-like effect on it. And I don’t like that. That’s just me. And that’s just me disliking one tiny thing about it. But it’s worth it. For the aura defense. It’s damn good.

And of course Shadow blunts that a good amount.

That tactic mentioned above is fantastic. Aura Repair with Quasi Kinetic. Perfect. Been using it. Now I can only wish for an Aura Repair tag-styled NFT to go along with it.

21 Likes

This is going to be my next purchase tomorrow is their any guides how to set up a phatom account?

1 Like

It’s real simple, you give a email, a user name and create a password, they’ll also give you a bunch key phrases/words for recovery in case you forget your sign in info or you log in from another device. You might want to copy your password and key phrases down on a piece of paper.

3 Likes

So do i buy the product then it makes the phatom account like it does on tee springs?

I think you need to have an account to transfer it to, you can download it to your desktop first if you want and create the account later.

2 Likes

There’s an extensive discussion which will answer most of your questions in the The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open] thread.

5 Likes

Thank you both @ApacheTheFox and @WellBeing

3 Likes

Ended up going with this one and got the 69/3110

Anyone having an issue when pressing connect phantom wallet nothing is happening?

So I created a phatom account by clicking on the claim your NFT by your gmail account. It created an account for me but it didnt ask me for my email or password. Just gave me a bunch of recovery codes.
Then it asked me if i want to transfer the NFT to my account i selected no beacuse I didnt even know how i would get back in if i ever lost my phone.

Am in my account right now and looking around in setting for an sign of email the email they used for my account. Maybe they created it through my gmail account like venly.

@Maoshan_Wanderer Is that normal?

3 Likes

The 12 word pass phase is the way you recover your account or log in from a new device.

Write it down physically and keep it somewhere safe.

5 Likes

But It hasnt asked for my email? So what would the user name be? :upside_down_face:

If you created it with your gmail account, it’s likely your email.

2 Likes

Thank you i was thinking that but check on my settings and couldnt find that. I was a bit worried so thank you for the ease. :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When I tried to create a phantom account, after creating a password, no links would work, so I stopped trying after a while. But as I said earlier, don’t care about a wallet, just want a workable field, but don’t really know if it is working, felt energy but still not sure.

2 Likes

Worked for me on my phone.

I download phatom
then i click on the link it sent to my gmail and it opend up phatom
From their i created the account and then at the end it asked if it want to claim the nft and sent it to the account i just made.

2 Likes

Bro what the hell.

Just got this and i can feel my NFT connection so much better. I feel it working on me too. my face right now is :laughing: lol.

U review convinced me to get it. Nice.

7 Likes

Good to hear man :ok_hand:t3: The sensations at the beginning are very nice. Looking at it on my phone I felt a cool breeze sensation through my body but when I printed it I had a electric tingling type of sensation all over my body, it was really cool.
I even had it in my tongue :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Enjoy the new connection with your NFT’s :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m a ROBOT or I’m from ANOTHER PLANET because I don’t feel anything LOL

:smiley::smiley::+1::+1:

8 Likes

I never use to be able too

It’s been a year now. Try focus on the NFT

Are u depressed because I think that’s what use to hinder me

3 Likes

in terms of feeling this NFT
I felt this the first time i opened the image on my pc, then after that didnt feel anything anymore.

4 Likes

Hello, can anyone put the high-resolution image please. I’m yet to buy this but planning to get the tags made first along with many others. Thanks :pray: