Quasi Kinetic Aura

Thank you i was thinking that but check on my settings and couldnt find that. I was a bit worried so thank you for the ease. :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When I tried to create a phantom account, after creating a password, no links would work, so I stopped trying after a while. But as I said earlier, don’t care about a wallet, just want a workable field, but don’t really know if it is working, felt energy but still not sure.

2 Likes

Worked for me on my phone.

I download phatom
then i click on the link it sent to my gmail and it opend up phatom
From their i created the account and then at the end it asked if it want to claim the nft and sent it to the account i just made.

2 Likes

Bro what the hell.

Just got this and i can feel my NFT connection so much better. I feel it working on me too. my face right now is :laughing: lol.

U review convinced me to get it. Nice.

7 Likes

Good to hear man :ok_hand:t3: The sensations at the beginning are very nice. Looking at it on my phone I felt a cool breeze sensation through my body but when I printed it I had a electric tingling type of sensation all over my body, it was really cool.
I even had it in my tongue :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Enjoy the new connection with your NFT’s :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m a ROBOT or I’m from ANOTHER PLANET because I don’t feel anything LOL

:smiley::smiley::+1::+1:

8 Likes

I never use to be able too

It’s been a year now. Try focus on the NFT

Are u depressed because I think that’s what use to hinder me

3 Likes

in terms of feeling this NFT
I felt this the first time i opened the image on my pc, then after that didnt feel anything anymore.

4 Likes

Hello, can anyone put the high-resolution image please. I’m yet to buy this but planning to get the tags made first along with many others. Thanks :pray:

Damn :pensive: Have you tried listening to the Aura Repair field or the chakra fields while wearing it? Maybe try the Energy Blockage Removal field also and see how you do then. If you meditate try and meditate to it also, it should help with the connection hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
Keep looking at it and let your mind relax and see if you can feel any bit of a connection or some energy from it :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Ya I don’t feel much anymore from wearing the tag but that’s usually what happens when our bodies grow accustomed to the new field anyway so I wouldn’t worry about it.

I have been doing something a couple of times a day, I have it printed in A4 size and I have it on my bedroom wall, when I wake up and before going into bed or even if I just go to the room to get something, I put my hand on the picture and close my eyes and put my focus on to the picture and I can feel the energy coming from the picture and In through my hand. It’s a kind of a hot pulsing sensation I feel from it. It feels really good. Maybe give that a try and see if you feel something coming from it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

When we post pics to the forum, in the interests of easy loading, the forum software automatically reduces the resolution of all images we post directly into the forum. So, even if you were to post a high resolution image into your post, it’s turned into a lower resolution image.

So, we have to use a hosting solution (like @Vesparda did) to host our image in its original resolution.

7 Likes

what happens if its not highest quality? does the field gets disrupted?

No, the field isn’t disrupted, because the field is in the token, not in the image.

1 Like

if the field is in the token then the image is not needed, which is not true

(I don’t even know what token you’re talking about but i assumed its not the image)

I wanna know what all this HD image thing is about because I even subconsciously joined it too

Field is in the image but the token acts as an access to it. Whenever I look at any nft I don’t own I can clearly see layers of protection in the image field. But can only be accesed with the token. It acts like a key. The field oparates on your subconscious mind. It checks if you are a legal owner or not. When you’re the owner the layer of protection is removed from you. But it’s up to you what you wanna believe ofc. However, after owning some specific fields it can also work for you even if you don’t use the image actively if it’s programmed that way. (only if you own it ofc) so you could say field are token are connected in a sense and one doesn’t oparate without another but main field is in image regardless. Or you can also ask captain if you’re doubtful about this as well. If the whole field was in token then there was no need for the image.

12 Likes

But it’s also true that resolution hardly matters. Cuz wether it’s high or lower resolution image it’s same in quantum informational level. It shouldn’t be a problem unless the image is really messed up which isn’t the cause here. Doesn’t matter if the image is 10 mb or 2 the field in it is the same. So you’re right on that one.

And there are also others who are also aware of this.

11 Likes

Huh

the image allows you to connect to the field
although u dont need the image to connect to the field but it helps

2 Likes

I’ve asked for better print quality on tags :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Vesparda for sharing

1 Like

Learn something new everyday. Thank you @WellBeing :pray:t3: I’ll delete the pic I put up.

1 Like