Quasi Kinetic Aura

I wonder how effective of a shield using this with Kinetic Quasi Crystal is. SInce that one has the torus flow effect in it. Quasi Kinetic Aura has been a very good shield on it’s own but I’m starting to wonder how effective they would be together.

9 Likes

This is nice I don’t know if I could always do this but I think this field allows me to better connect conceptually with other fields. And I definitely have a lot more energy… feels nice

19 Likes

Is there any difference in this over the audio, besides it being an nft?

1 Like

Yes, there are some differences, some of which have been discussed in the thread above.

2 Likes

can i use this image instead if my download link is not working on the “claim your nft” page?

1 Like

Absolutely.

3 Likes

To clarify - the download is just the image right, there’s no audio?
This is the first NFT I bought so I am a little confused.

3 Likes

Correct!. Just download the image, you can print it out or make it into a dog tag if you wish.

6 Likes

49 Likes

Nice, Nice! :rofl:

4 Likes

It is beautiful. What manufacturer did you go with?

3 Likes

it was the one zen posted, i really liked the dark chain; also the chain is quite sturdy.
only thing, it took a while to arrive, but it was worth it; plus you can see the image is slightly chopped off left and right, but i like the result either way

7 Likes

Looks really good man :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

3110 copies available.

2 Likes

To the people who have both the kinetic quasi crystal and the quasi kinetic aura, what are some key differences that you’ve noticed? How does this one compare without the m-state and torus effects?

2 Likes

I have both the kinetic quasi-crystal and the quasi-kinetic aura.

The quasi-kinetic aura works within the aura only, it helps me to absorb the effects from other NFTs better and protect my aura. The Ascensionnaut seems more bearable when combined with this NFT. I think it is more suitable for people who want to protect their aura and those who carry more than 10 NFTs like me or those who want to survive with the Ascensionnaut.

The kinetic quasi crystal supports more energy and protects the energy loss from the weather, also helps to boost the effect of other audios. But its effects tend to fade away with time. I often listen in the morning and again at noon and in the evening, or when in need of an energy boost.

14 Likes

In my opinion, it does not replace the Soul Restoration series. But in principal, you can stop listening to any audios if you need its effects any more. Just a matter of priority.

2 Likes

A quasi-cristalline structure for stone shapes is probably also the reason how those ancient Atlantean buildings survived time and earthquakes up to this day:

grafik
(South America)

(Great Pyramid)

11 Likes

Can I use this as a background for my phone’s home screen? Would it still be effective?

2 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve seen on here that many people use the NFT’s just as screensavers and they work just fine :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes