Quasi Kinetic Aura

is there any benefit of having this if we already have the Kinetic quasi Crystal ?

3 Likes

i would buy and wear this constantly and loop one time all the other crystal audios (Gumroad).

the benefits of this particular NFT are described in the posts above.

3 Likes

Fascinating article: Klee Irwin: The Quasicrystalline Nature of Consciousness

2 Likes

I bought this last night and was gonna wait to review it later but I am shocked how well I am liking this NFT. After I printed the mandala I instantly felt a strong energy similar to kinetic quasi but I felt it more around my body than inside me and boy have I been feeling good. Overnight I left the mandala in my pocket and dreamt so many dreams last night and vividly recalled all of them I was like super excited cause I hardly remember my dreams and when I do its just a few scenes. I also only slept like 5 hours last night and woke up earlier than I normally do and just felt pumped and ready to start my day. Since I woke up my energy levels have remained constant throughout the day even after working out intensely and I held off playing super mutant RNA, jing and all the other energizing fields to get more of a feel of this nft and I am pleasantly surprised how energized I feel. I noticed I have been getting more eyes on me than normal and people were trying to get near me alot at the gym lol. I also donā€™t feel overwhelmed by the energy (sometimes if I play kinetic quasi more than once I feel like I need to ground) and the best part is that I am feeling highly focused and full of life feels like I have body armour around me. So far this nft has exceeded my expectations highly recommend.

45 Likes

For anyone who wants to know. There are 3110 copies of this NFT.

16 Likes

Yes kinetic, auto generated by wasted movement and stored then returned
quite efficient no?

the quasi structure would naturally add a bit of impossibility
to things that engage withā€¦ or absorb feed on your energy.

58 Likes

this too? wow! amazing!

reallyā€¦ i am not sooo tired or at all in the hospital since i have thisā€¦

haā€¦

10 Likes

:scream: great info! Was wondering about this yesterday.

13 Likes

Oh man this is by far my favorite nft ever since I got it I havenā€™t felt fatigue at all even stopped taking caffeine as I feel I donā€™t need it thank you again for this amazing creation I canā€™t believe it is helping me so profoundly you rock man :raised_hands:

33 Likes

Same. Between this and Ayur, feeling less fatigue than I ever have in my life!

18 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Is this a tag that we need to print or wear or have it open on our phone for it to work or can this work like other NFTs (conceptually connecting with it)

11 Likes

Since it impacts the aura would seem to be stronger if worn.

12 Likes

I find the tag NFTs work MUCH better worn than on the phone as a background or whatever. It still works, but much more subtle.

14 Likes

Same with my experience that they work better when worn. That being saidā€¦ Having it open on your phone still works. But I know you all got servitors tooā€¦ just ask them to engorge you with the energy for a few hours.

29 Likes

I really like that everyone uses the term ā€œengorgeā€ on the forum.

15 Likes

I didnā€™t like the extra attention but I did notice the ā€œbit of impossibilityā€ shielding effect. That phrase makes no sense and yet, thatā€™s exactly how I noticed it too. Almost like things werenā€™t happening. And instantly forgotten.

I said that then put it on again. And noticed right away, Iā€™m more extroverted with this. Lol. So I donā€™t know about it drawing more attention or if itā€™s just me drawing attention. Because of the extra energy making it hard not to interact.

The Kinetic part of the name I somehow completely glossed over. Guess my mind bounced off of itā€¦ Iā€™m starting to understand this field a little better.

Further update.

Even when I force myself to act like an introvert, people are going out of their way trying real hard to make eye contact. Itā€™s like this field makes you ā€œsparklyā€.

Seems to enhance ESP as well.

26 Likes

I love a mystery. It kind of sounds just like the path . . . mystery cat

10 Likes

I so agree. Now pass the pipeā€¦

7 Likes

no inhaling . . .

1 Like

Wonderful

1 Like