Quasi Kinetic Aura

bullseye.

That makes sense. Thanks, guys! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@SammyG Thanks, Sam! That makes sense. I think Iā€™m getting confused by which NFTs are considered ā€˜dog tagsā€™ vs not. It isnā€™t written in the description anywhere.

Are all the NFTs sold in Sapien shop and Sound Weave site ā€˜tagā€™ NFTs?

Great idea! Totally didnā€™t think of that. Thanks!! :pray:

8 Likes

Well all these images can be made into dog tags. So all sapienshop, all soundweave.

13 Likes

@SammyG Got it! Thank you for confirming that. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I think the distinction that weā€™re curious about is there seem to be some NFTs that are only effective when being carried on our person (the latest batch released a week or so ago on SoundWeave) and there are other NFTs which do their thing simply by virtue of our ownership and our ā€œconnectingā€ with it, regardless of the printā€™s location.

Is there a way that we can tell which product falls into which category?

Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

if i may ā€¦

the NFTs from venly or crypto i have felt when i recieved themā€¦ the connectionā€¦not the whole actionā€¦something like a trailer of a new movieā€¦

when i wear them i feel the whole field working and wear multiple of them especially after the release of the new crystal Aura NFT.

the new NFTs from sapien shop and soundave have not this subtle thread like the movie trailer aboveā€¦ one should keep them like said many times here on ones selfā€¦and can also wear as much as one likesā€¦

one observationā€¦the magic mirror NFT gives such a strong protection that seemed to suffocate the crystal aura mandalaā€¦

only subjective observations to considerā€¦

9 Likes

I appreciate you sharing your subjective experiences and contributing them to valuable resource that this forum is.

What I am (and I believe, others are) asking is for ways that we, as customers, can distinguish which products function as which, so that we can appropriately use our purchases.

Your subjective experiences are important but they are not the same as the intentions of the creator of these products, you see?

7 Likes

i am also curuious to no the intend of the creator of this of course! and in no way i wanted other but to share my cutomer experienceā€¦i love all those creations!

3 Likes

I totally got that and I appreciate it! :+1: Thank you.

3 Likes

All these image fields can be effective if carried on your persons.

They can all also be connected to mentally, regardless of print location.

Itā€™s just most people tend to not be so good at doing that becauze they lack the ability to focus for more than one minute on the field. I speak of this in my visualization & NFT/field connecting post.

36 Likes

Update- After mediating this morning I decided to play the kinetic quasi audio once then looped auric repair for 30 minutes with the mandala in my pocket just to see what would happen and I have been getting so many things done today cleaned my house, cleaned my car and started organizing my day which I have never done before I kinda just go with the flow and also noticed I had so much energy at the gym today was able to workout for two hours and just felt like I had infinite stamina had to force myself to stop cause I just didnā€™t feel tired lol. I have also been getting memories flooding back from my childhood days when I used to be vibrate and ready for adventure. I have been thinking lately that my aura must have been leaking a lot cause I have all the soul restoration series and never felt this energized/whole on a constant basis. This mandala is never gonna leave my pocket lol gonna order a custom tag with the mandala.

49 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

4 Likes

when we work with servitors should we show them the images or speak the name of the NFT in our heads?

3 Likes

Is it ok to print multiple copies of the new NFTā€™s? To carry one on my person and another one to leave under my pillow and to put another one on the wall of my bedroom to focus on while meditating? Without thinking Iā€™ve printed a few copies of this out and it has just got me thinking now is that wrong? Would the affects not be as strong having multiple copies of the NFTā€™s made to use as tags? :pensive:

1 Like

It should be fine

Effects should be the same

3 Likes

Thanks Sniping, thatā€™s put my mind at ease a bit :pray:t3: I was trying to remember which print was the first one to come out of the printer, I thought that one might be stronger so Iā€™ve been putting each one on my chest to see which one I feel more power from :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so sweet! angel good-morning-beautiful

1 Like

I had a cool experience with this NFT yesterday. Iā€™m not sure why I done it but I was drawn to place it over my belly button for some strange reason, and I played Aura Energy Body Repair and the Chakra fields and while they were playing I was getting a pulsating sensation coming from my belly button as if the NFT was pulling something out from there. It was really cool but I just donā€™t really understand what it means :joy:

11 Likes

Nice experiment! thank you 2

1 Like

The belly button is part of the dantien and is an excellent place to wear fields and NFT:s.
I do this all the time!

6 Likes