Question about field protection

I’ve recently come to learn some fields have piracy protection and while I think that’s a good thing, it leaves me questioning.

How does the energy know it has been pirated and what does the energy consider to be piracy?

My situation is that when I buy fields, I often share them with family and maybe a friend. Will the field not work for them if they didn’t buy it themselves?

4 Likes

I believe Sapien mentioned that his most prized fields (legendary) items contain protection, so even if someone pirates it. It will not work.

1 Like

I would be careful doing this.
Dream sort of hinted the other day that there may be negative effects in his fields to those that do not purchase themselves.
Not sure how the field/energy knows this though

Your subconscious knows …

4 Likes

does this include Gumroad audios beacuse me and my twin share the gumroad audios?

Twin what? Twin Flame or Twin brother/sister? Lol

Cause twin flames are not blood related and they kinda uhm tend to run away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dream has said direct family is ok

6 Likes

I think it was pretty obvious he was talking about his biological twin.

2 Likes

I don’t think dream would “hint” such a thing. He would let everyone know it crystal clearly. Which post was it tho?

1 Like

Lol i just seen ur reply why didnt it show up?

does he say which ones are protected and which arnt

Huh?

I think what Unknown means is that he didn’t see the notification (of your answer Luna) straight away.

@Dyslexic_Professor, the warning is generally in the last sentence of the fields’ descriptions. However, this doesn’t mean that the other ones can be pirated or aren’t protected at all.

My parents are living with me temporarily and so we listen to the fields together (including the paid ones).

For other family members/friends living far away and who aren’t willing yet to buy any field, I prepare substitutes.

Like for example I prepared a “light version” of Plasma Protocol (sort of) by combining Plasma Light + fields from the Optimal Health Stack (Energy Course) in a certain order. Stuff like that.

7 Likes
4 Likes

hi guys just please please be careful if you listen to the protected ones you bought with your families and loved ones, friends
I haven’t had very nice experiences with some of them so this protection is a very serious thing, I regret listening them in their presence,
not at all a nice experience for those who didn’t buy them,
wish you all the best💚

Sounds contradictory. Explain please.

Edit: Ok, I think I have misunderstood because of the 2 possible forms:

“I regret, not at all (…)”

versus

“I regret not at all (…)”

(I’m a little maniac lol)

Anyway. Common sense is required here. If one is using the same fields with close relatives sharing the same house, then having one source playing it for everyone over there makes sense, doesn’t it (no question mark). All the more if the cohabitation is temporary and the other users are planning to purchase their own one in the near future.

We’re talking about the creations of a man (Dreamweaver) who’s miles away from being greedy and who’s almost “forced” by his close friends/collaborators to charge for his fields.

However, when it comes to distributing the fields to 678 cousins living in the opposite side of the world, that’s another story.

That said, the “not nice experiences” is still unclear. If a pirate has unpleasant experiences while cheating with the fields (through illegal ownership, etc.) or sneaking them onto someone without their permission, I honestly wouldn’t give a dime. But you seem well-intentioned and in a totally different context, so expressing your experiences in a more clearly way can be more helpful, both for you and the readers.

8 Likes

What do you mean? I play a field (Plasma Teeth) and listen together with my family when we are together in the same room, or my partner and I will listen to a field (even paid, like Blueprint, it was really helpful after he got vaccinated, as I shared here) when we’re next to each other, and I don’t notice any negative effects. I think as long as you obtained it through legitimate and official source, and didn’t sell unauthorized copy, or worse, bought it knowingly from an illegal source where the profits go to someone who didn’t create it (aka piracy), then there should be no harm done.

I think part of it is permission. Do they know you are playing the field, and have an idea of what it is for? Even with children (who understand), I try to say in simple words, “this music will make your teeth nicer, okay?” Or for other family, they are aware that I’m playing it “for healing”.

Maybe the effects you notice could actually be detox symptoms. Or the dosage doesn’t suit everybody, such as if you have been looping the powerful fields more than the recommended amount.

I know Dream hinted about effects, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something like Conscience Activation. :speak_no_evil:

Can you tell us more please so we can help you.

7 Likes

Ah like-mindedness… :p I edited while you were writing.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m mentally doing the sign language thing that’s a Y-hand back and forth between two people. Same.

I know we all wish the “rules” for protection were laid out, but people have to understand that part of it is trade secrets. To reveal the fine print and detailed mechanisms is like inviting hackers to find loopholes and how to “jailbreak” it. We don’t do that here.:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Another thing is the concept of energy exchange, which is a little hard to explain. It’s what feels right and comfortable for both parties. If there’s an imbalance between give and take, then that’s where things go awry. Even with good intentions, this can have negative consequences. One real life example is, when I was a dummy and gave free card readings to some people who took advantage and kept on demanding my time and energy, I would feel very tired or get headaches. Once I learned how to set boundaries, both energetically and in real life (letting them know my time was valuable by saying I wouldn’t give them freebies anymore) the balance was restored.

There’s no easy answer, and everyone will have their own set of ethics or opinions on how this currency works.

On the other hand I’m happy if any spies are reading this and feeling panicked. Yes, be afraid. Your day is coming. Especially for sellers (you know how they say the pushers/dealers are worse than the users). I’m going to start a rumor that the effect of selling black market fields is Permanent Male Diminishment.:speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

No, even worse. Transformation into a neckbeard’s idea of an alpha male.

2 Likes

exactly!

over the year i’ve been listening to sapien medicine the team has gained my trust so i support them in having their own protections against piracy.

my roommates have not complained about the sounds i play coming from my room and in fact their behaviours have naturally turned to self-improvement and kindness to others.

nothing forced, all natural and flowing.

if one is opposed to a creator protecting themselves, one should look inwards and identify all the whys.

3 Likes

dear people, there is no need to be prehaps angry with me for telling my truth just based on my experience, nor to get judgmental comments, that’s how it’s, I can’t lie, why would I lie,
I just want for everyone to be safe, well and get the best out of the creators , but please listen privately alone purchased audios if you can because of your loved ones and your friends who did not buy these products, I really think it’s best.
I do not want for them to go through the experiences as I did with others, because definitely something strange and not so good happened while I was in their presence listened to the purchased products, I have already said that I regret,
maybe this is just my experience but it were too much coincidences while I used them in their presence, plasma skin, unbreakable, negentropic harmonizer, oven mostly and I know that would be the case with many others products from teespring and gumroad especially expensive special ones, so be careful,
Even creator himself said it above in comment, protection is real thing and it’s powerful in many audios
So no wonder it all happened to them, but I didn’t saw that comment earlier, my bad.

Be safe, stay safe and sound with your loved ones.

2 Likes