Question about field protection

that’s fair, but may i ask if they are aware of what you’re doing or are they listening without realizing that the audios are affecting them?

my roommates may not know what sounds i’m playing, but they do know that my intentions are for my own self-improvement and to help if help is requested.

it’s like if i hear my roommate listening to rap, i don’t really understand what the lyrics are but i know the intentions behind it.

contrast that to a ‘nosy’ roommate who might be playing subliminals to change who i am without me being aware. (this is just hypothetically speaking).

3 Likes

It’s alright my friend. There wasn’t any anger turned towards you but just some extrapolation maybe + a request for elaborating your issue a little more, so that we could understand better.

Psynergy’s post worths some reflection…

Be well and stay safe too :pray:t2:

4 Likes

OK guys but how to reverse some side effects that happened to my friends too, like depression, bad mood, some accidents, bad luck etc. after listening protected one with them

Do we have a field to reverse all this or we should
just avoid using them with them at all?
Thanks for letting us know

How you know exactly these fields were the caused?

You know life happens…

5 Likes

Idk it’s like they’re just coming out of nowhere and blaming the “field protection” because it’s convenient.

I have played protected ones mind you, with family and had zero incidents of sorts.

6 Likes

:partying_face::100::100::100: real convenient.

2 Likes

Last I heard, at the most the fields didn’t work.

It’s not suppose to cause some type of bad reaction of sorts.

6 Likes

:point_up:

17 Likes

So, I just bought BOL because I finally tested strongly for it :blush:. So here’s my question.

I typically download newly-purchased audios to both my phone and iPad. I then take those files and copy/transfer them over to my Documents player app where I have my other Sapien files. I just want the reassurance that, in the process of copying/moving them over there, I’m not unintentionally deactivating or weakening my purchases due to pirating protection.

I have Plasma Protocol and a host of other fields I’ve bought and have done the same thing with those. Is this fine? And if it isn’t, what’s the best way to do this? Honestly, being so anti-pirating myself I don’t even enjoy having to ask this, but I also consider these fields super important to me and need to know I’m getting the full benefits from the stuff I’m buying. Thanks in advance :innocent:

3 Likes

It’s fine.

4 Likes

Quick question,
There is gift option on gumroad. If someone bought a field for me with gift option (never used this feature before). The field should work fine, correct?
However, there’s no gift option on teespring. Have anyone who purchase a field on teespring, and use the recipient email on checkout page? The purpose is to buy a field for someone else as a gift. And this should be fine regarding the protection also right? Thank you.

Yeah u can put the recipient email address at the check out.

Besides your subconscious knows what you did, how why and with what intention.

3 Likes