Question about the process of the course

Hi guys, I‘m back with more questions. Since I made a mistake listening to all course audios in one day I had to take a break for a while to settle my energy (all over the place).

So now for what I understand: as stated:
Body primer 1/day for 3 days then 2 days break
Energy sensitivity 1/day for 3 days then 2 days break
And this go same with all others that follow

I‘m on my 2nd day in body primer… so after tomorrow I will take a break from it for two days, then start with sensitivity 1/day for 3 days (same process)

My question:
While with sensitivity, and after my two day break from the primer… do I go back to it and do the whole process again? Then while taking a break with sensitivity… I continue with the next one (the healer primer) while with the body healer…
Where does this process ends? It‘s like singing the song Oh how lovely is the evening with multiple people. LOL

Simply follow the document with the donwload link to the audios

Then once you have completed the list you can start it all over if you like

4 Likes

I have it printed out. It only says: each audio once a day, for 3 days then 2 day break… but what happens after two day break with each audio? Beginn again (while listening to the next one? So while you take a break you have 4 more audios ( which will take me 12 days to listen plus 8 days break.
Anyone gets what I mean? :grin: Or what don‘t get in the process?? :laughing:

It would be more clear to me if it say once a day for 3 days then take a break UNTIL ALL are finished and start from the beginning. The two day break is confusing.

@SammyG . Thank you.

2 Likes

After the 2 day break, listen to the next audio. After 3 days with that audio, then take a 2 day break and then listen to the next. Just keep doing this until you listened to all of them. Then you can relisten to them as you like.

I also go over this in the videos.

2 Likes

Day1. Body Primer
Day2. Body Primer
Day3. Body Primer
Day4. Pause
Day5. Pause
Day6. Energy Sensitivity
Day7. Energy Sensitivity
Day8. Energy Sensitivity
Day9. Pause
Day10. Pause
Day11. Healer Primer
Day12. Healer Primer
Day13. Healer Primer
Day14. Pause
Day15. Pause
Day16. Become the Healer
Day17. Become the Healer
Day18. Become the Healer
Day19. Pause
Day20. Pause
Day21. Crystallization
Day22. Crystallization
Day23.Crystallization
Day24. Pause
Day25. Pause

Also it is suggested to listen to the meditation audio right before the audio for that day

18 Likes

Perhaps I understand what you mean and what you’re confused about. :grinning:

After playing an audio once a day for 3 days then pausing for 2 days, simply listen only to the next audio, not repeating any of the previous audios until Day 26 in the schedule @akkar has posted above.

After Day 25 in the post above, you can listen to the audios in any order or combination you like, but always be mindful of what your energy body can handle, and take breaks during which you don’t listen to any of the 5 audios.

Here’s sammyg’s advice about the process after Day 25:

6 Likes

Awesome list, thank you very much @akkar so Meditation audio will be heard every day no matter what audio are you hearing that day? Emotional release would be heard by the round of Body Primer after that audio (days 1 to 3) and Ego Dissolution will be heard every day. Is that right?

One more thank you for your help!

1 Like

Thanks for this… I was wondering where/when to listen to the Meditation audio. From what I understand the sequential audios are as what you have laid out here. But I’m wondering after we have completed the first round of all the audios, we go back to the same sequence again? Do we need to do 3 days per audio then take 2 days break? Or we do 3 days per audio and continue to next without break?

Oops… sorry I think the above post from uial answered about the repeat. Anyone knows when is best to listen to Meditation and Emotional release? I’m currently listening to Ego dissolution everyday. I can feel it is helping me

2 Likes

Its all in the course, anyway

None of the 3 are mandatory for the course, but highly raccomended

Meditation guide your brain between theta and delta brainwaves. This increase your ability to receive energetic informations from any other audio you listen to afterwards.
I suggest using it also outside of the course when you meditate, and if you dont usually meditate… I suggest start doing that :slightly_smiling_face:

Ego dissolution lessen for sometime the grip of the ego, your illusory separate self.
On a physical level promotes neuroplasticity, so again it will increase your ability to receive energetic informations from any other audio you listen to afterwards.
Again it is also very good on its own, for example when you are meditating…and if you dont usually meditate… I suggest start doing that :upside_down_face:

Emotional release is there because during the course, and I say with any good spiritual path there is a strong component of healing on all levels. This can bring up strong emotions that may be difficult to be accepted and then released if one isnt quite used to do that.
If you feel sadness, fear, anger… during the course, this audio does all of the above for you.
Emotions are held in multiple layers, so again this audio can be very useful on its own… for example when meditating… and if you dont usually meditate… :joy:

20 Likes

Yes to all these things. The extra audios are meant to supplement the course and your growth overall. But they aren’t completely necessary.

10 Likes

if I understand correctly the audio “become the healer” makes it possible to heal oneself on the physical and energetic level but also on a person or living species at a distance is it right?

For example I want to take care of my sister from a distance, I listen to this audio. I could treat her on both aspects, physical and energetic.

“Heal all” audio only heals the physical part, right?

4 Likes

Become the healer is mostly on the physical. If you want to clear and balance some energetic aspects, then the crystallization audio would be best for that. Become the healer attunes you the energy and you don’t need to listen to it again to heal from a distance.

12 Likes

thank you Sammy for responding :wink::pray::sunny:

4 Likes