Question for all the psychically gifted here

How much about any given user on this forum could you know or “receive” with only glance at their profile? And what could any of you say about, say, me for example?

7 Likes

On some occasions I feel like I can hear thoughts or certain words and they end up showing up a little later in the post, which makes me wonder this same question too lol

Could be just my peripheral absorbing the information with out me consciously reading it or even being close to reading it (If it even works like that)

Or I’m just crazy haha but na

Some times I can also feel what some one feels when they’re writing a post, usually when it’s something sad unfortunately, could just be me getting sad at their sad news though

12 Likes

I’ll give it a shot and you can tell me how accurate I am. You are on the kind side of the scale. A kind person. Not a nice guy necessarily but more kind than unkind. You have a side that is willing to fight, but it does not dominate you. You will stand up for what you believe is right, but it comes more along the lines of holding your ground and withstanding evil rather than proactively going out against evil. Your psyche is built in such a way that if someone comes to do you mental or emotional harm, they will have a hard time “finding” the real you, a hard time understanding or getting a lock on you. Once they get close enough to understanding you to be able to begin to do you emotional or mental harm, they have already walked well within the boundaries of your defensible territory. Once they even begin to get close enough, you have them surrounded. They have entered deep within a valley to find you, and they are surrounded by your mountains and archers. They are screwed.

All the time they spent trying to find the “real you” in order to do harm, you allowed them that time. You watched them. You used it to get far more of a lock on them than they got on you. Your inner territory was so expansive that they never even felt they were entering a narrow trap. It looked to them like a vacant empty place. They didn’t notice the walls and the ruins around them, old hard-set morals and boundaries from which you would ambush.

9 Likes

I just don’t understand how this works over the internet. How can you feel someone’s energy online? Don’t you have to meet them in person?

3 Likes

Mr @Atreides, I’d be grateful if you could try the same on me :pray: :pray:

Absolutely not, it would be complicated to do energetic work if that were the case, I already felt extremely bad because someone who was a friend of mine had terribly heavy energy.

1 Like

And what do you think about me?

1 Like

Just to clarify, so it’s not necessary to meet them in person?

It’s just really confusing because all of this spirituality evolved before the age of the internet. And somehow my computer can not only transmit the words I type on my keyboard but also my energy signature? Don’t know what to make of that.

1 Like

This is fun try me too when you have time :laughing:

Ok guys. I might try some more later. But feedback would be nice so I know if I’m hallucinating or seeing.

5 Likes

Everything is connected.

Back in some occult/astral projection forums people used to play “psychic” games where they would remote view eachother or astral project to co-ordinates and read numbers to confirm etc.

And all that without pictures or names etc.

Sometimes even without co-ordinates.

They used the energy “from” the internet like a smell, then track down similar to how hunters/predators operate.

9 Likes

Good natured. Good willed. You want to see other people happy. A little bit of timidity in you, not much, not enough to count as cowardice. Just not too eager to put too much of yourself forward or out there and get hurt. You try to balance these two sides of yourself by being a good listener. You listen and let others be themselves because of your good will, but then you do it also to understand them well enough to know how honest you can be with them, how much you can afford to be yourself with them, how much of yourself you can get away with putting out there.

1 Like

inner predator gets triggered

Never turn your back man! Thats hunting 101.

Grab an astral shotgun if the creep visits :joy:

4 Likes

Well. Lol. Maybe only people who only do this when asked to, can.

Absolutely. : ) “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. I live by that.

Besides, results aren’t in yet. Let’s see how people feel about my “read” on them.

2 Likes

Nah man. I only go where invited. I’m like a vampire that doesn’t want your blood.

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but I get a very similar energy signature from both you and Philip (if indeed what I’m sensing is your energy). There are subtle differences but I’m not sure how to put it into words.

Yeah but its clumsy. Its not accurate.

Alot of “energy signatures” are just based on the persons mood and emotion at the time.

My astral shapeshifting is a bit rusty atm, but for example if someone was to astral spy on me, I could make them see me as whatever I want.

I have this demonic form I use to mostly prank or scare away parasites lol, you wont sleep for weeks if you saw it :joy:

Also have an angelic form :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s the matrix. Not like the movie. Kind of like the movie. All information is everywhere. Like in Dune. Every molecule holds a record of the entire past and future. Every strand of DNA holds all the memories of your ancestors. Or Frank Herbert was smoking something good.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Do you mean to say that every last word I leave on the internet carries a trace of my essence?

1 Like