I think it makes sense.

1 Like

In the past I wanted to be a hero.

2 Likes

There is more than one kind of hero : )

1 Like

Yeah sounds about right!

2 Likes

The reason I got the idea to post this thread was because I was in this spirituality discord a few months ago, and I randomly received this DM out of the blue:

I thought it was cool, so I wanted to see if other people did similar things here.

5 Likes

Lol. Sounds like not a bad thing somehow. Sounds fun.

2 Likes

I laughed a lot

2 Likes

Lol I had good laugh on this. Thanks for that.
you are so great and funny

First Dream-interpreter now Personality-interpreter.

You should make some your business from these, who knows
lol just kidding, but on other hand…

Anyway I would like to have one interpretation also for me if you don’t mind , when you have time off course

Anyway, remember when you interpreted my dream, well it didn’t appear/repeat again ever after I finally understood meaning of it. Thanks for that.
It was really bothering I mean…that repetition.

4 Likes

I went back to that thread to refresh my memory. That is very cool that it didn’t come back. That leads me to think something clicked for you and you’re moving ahead. Awesome.

Blind reading on picture and name. Funny how this all got started so randomly. Behind every great psychic experiment there’s a Mctoran. Or however the saying goes. Here we go then.

It helps that your name doesn’t carry any meaning for me that I have to try to remove. I’ve got to remove the mage concept though. Anyways…

You like to understand things that are hard to understand. Seeing in the dark is your thing. Darkness isn’t malevolent in your eyes. It’s friendly, alluring in its mysteriousness. Power in your eyes is not a thing to be attained or wielded, it’s a force that comes of it’s own will to those who welcome it.

You like to stand on the conventions and inventions of mankind, you are comfortable with modernity and society, but they are not your home. You make yourself comfortable with them, you use them as a means to allow you to peer beyond them into something mankind did not invent.

When you’ve gathered enough knowledge that’s hidden in the dark, and allowed enough power in, your heart is to use these things to light a torch that others will be able to see, others who would not have looked where you looked, but need the things you found nonetheless. It will mark a passageway for them.

Cold weather in life is an opportunity for you to revel in how you can stay warm in the midst of them. The Tao is close to you.

3 Likes

lol i can confirm though a couple months ago, sensed this forum is like a collective of informations between its sensitive members i would think about something and few hours later a topic will be created by a member of the same subject, the more you spend time reading the more you sense informations.

but i think this apply to anything more spend on it the more you able to sense. especially if you are sensitive

4 Likes

Thank You
Very accurate
You are really that good
Especially part with gathering knowledges+ that with cold weather etc

4 Likes

You should start your own thread! Haha

If you have time, could you do me next bro? I’m really curious as to what you could sense from me! I’ve never had a reading of any kind before

3 Likes

I hope I didn’t divert @anon44876465’s thread. I only meant to go along with his idea.

My going to sleep plan was a total fail. But I will have to stop soon or I’ll be too tired to conceptualize at all. Lol. I heard recently that 4g/5g etc interrupt sleep patterns. I really may need to listen to that field more. I’ll do it now. Could it be a tag some day?.. Could it be? haha.

You’re adaptable to life’s circumstances. Easy going with people. You have an abundance mindset (audio field pun not intended but oh well). You like to give to others because you don’t feel a sense of lack or scarcity, you’re happy to do it. Fear is something you laugh at not in a harsh way but like it’s a kid fooling around. You have a strong sense of self worth, a lot of dignity.

Something militaristic about you? Not sure on this part. Military family/upbringing perhaps? Or just a lot of discipline in yourself.

Optimistic attitude most of the time. I don’t think you struggle with depression. I mean we all do as humans to an extent, but I think on the scale it’s less of a challenge for you than the average person.

Playful in a confident way. Women like you I take it.

6 Likes

Course they do. He’s a bodybuilder lmao

2 Likes

Hahaha wow man, that’s crazy! Spot on bro!

I guess you can say I’m obsessed with my goals haha so I’m very regimented as a result, no military family or strict upbringing, I always had liberty to do what I wanted thankfully

:100:

My life’s always changing bro, and it’s always drastic changes, but I’m always focused on what matters

You got everything right man, that’s really impressive!

Schumann resonance field + electrosmog album fields would be a classic!

5 Likes

Haha. I thought that too but I stuck with what I was seeing in my mind anyways. Lol.

I think they like something more than his physique about him. Like attitude.

3 Likes

Ah man now im going to need some ego dissolution before i clock in for work haha thanks for the reading man!

4 Likes

Lmao! Sure thing.

3 Likes

Yes, happens all the time. Spirit is always working, and isn’t phased by the Internet one bit.

3 Likes

Wow, man. It’s so cool. I enjoyed reading the whole thing very much. I was smiling all along with it.

Can you tell me a bit about me? I’m afraid, more negative things wiill come out but I don’t care. I’m still in my filtering and purging process. Recently, I went for a Vipasana Meditation for a week and so much junks have come out. It’s crazy.

@Atreides, your way of describing the attributes is spot on!

2 Likes