Rahu Homam

I don’t understand much about astrology, how do you figure out which things are affecting you? And would all fields like this help or could they actually do more harm than good?

4 Likes

@Imogen can certainly help you with that for very economical rates if she’s still doing the readings, she’s genuinely good at what she does.

By examining each of the placements. What aspects they are aspecting. The Nakshatra they are in. Planet behave in what Nakshatra they’re in.

It can be breaking down to bits of it. Simply by looking at your chart. Mahadasha is simple enough to read. But the aspects can be confusing if you’re not used to reading all the names. So it’s best you take it with a person who understands it better. That’s where astrologer is there for you.

2 Likes

You’re going through a Nodal return @Gnosticmedic27. Rahu this year is in Pisces (Vedic), currently in Revati Nakshatra but will transit to Uttara B. mid of this year, Ketu in Hasta.

For both Rahu and Ketu, you need to check Vimshottari Dasha to see what Dasha you’re currently on

It would look like this

1 Like

Thank you! I have lots to learn about Vedic Astrology. I found what seems like a great 52 part course recently that I’ve watched 1 video of so far on YT.

1 Like

@Imogen Wouldn’t the field Astrologically Inclined fix these Rahu and Ketu areas?

@Maoshan_Wanderer Would you know since you are so knowledgeable in this area?

1 Like

Think of it this way!

• Plasma Flaunt is a general fix for many issues and is good for general and overall maintenance. Navagraha Homam/Astrologically Inclined are similar to the Flaunt.
  • But when you have specific needs like Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, etc., it is advised to use both or at least the specific field as these targeted fields give faster and more specific results.

So, if someone’s chart shows Rahu or Ketu related issues, then using these additional and targeted fields may be a good idea.

https://komilla.com/lib-rahu-ketu-shadow-planets.html

15 Likes

There are several “Homam” fields, I don’t know what “Homam” is in the first place :sweat_smile:
and am learning the difference of each
I learned western astrology on my own, but not Hindu style
Ketu and Rahu are called dragon tail and dragon head in western astrology, which is something to do with karma

2 Likes

Homa = fire ritual.

There are different ways to amplify our prayers to a deity. In the case of Navagraha, each planet is personified as a deity.

• Japa is ritualistic chanting and the element of connection here is Air
  • Tarpana is water ablations using the desired mantra where the element of connection is Water
  • Homa is fire ritual where offerings are made to the deity via a ritualistic Fire

To perfect a mantra, usually all of these are employed as Siddhi (perfection) happens only when all five elements are purified. That said, when fast results are needed, Fire rituals or Homas give the fastest result. Unlike other elements, Fire purifies and corrects everything by its very presence and is also said to amplify the mantra a thousand times as compared to mere chanting. Also, fire establishes a connection to the deity faster than other elements.

To illustrate…

Ganesha’s Tarpana Ritual

Ganesha’s Homa Ritual

If the fire ritual is performed correctly, traditionally, it is said that there are signs from the deity, such as deity’s outline becomes evident in the flame, or alternately, untimely rainfall, or some such signs. Last week, I performed a fire ritual for Bhairava and a black dog strayed into our place right when the ritual completed (Black Dog is said to be the companion of Bhairava)…

Fire Rituals are present in most of the Pre-Abrahamic cultures…

13 Likes

i am so incorporating fire element audio before all homas. thank you Maoshan, really good light you shed to the people that now nothing of this. thanks!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Maoshan_Wanderer! This is so helpful. I need to read up on these more and see if they apply to me.

2 Likes

Those are homams. What we have as a bath chart is your screenshot of what you going to deal in this lifetime…you could do many poojas and all that sure. Spend lot of millions on expensive homams. But these doesn’t really gives you 100% of removals. Just like how you deal with a fever. You take painkiller to reduce the fever. But it doesn’t automatically heals it in just one pill. In life. We have to go through what we suppose to do in our birth shot of birth chart.

It’s according to those that we have to pay and obey it. Just like how you enter a place where you have to have this ticket. And can you change that ticket? Can you erase what it already printed with?

With barehand and that?

All are remedies. You can do many of it but never think it’s going to keep all of it gone completely…its just remedies after all

5 Likes

That really shows you a lot with spiritual inclination. But you must understand rahu is not spiritual at all. So if that placement in lagna it means you do spiritual but there is agenda for that.

Ketu in hasta can show you lot of healing. Hasta is the Nakshatra of palm healing. It rules by moon. Which saturn is actually malefic toward moon

The only way whether it is to look is the lord of 6 placed in good dignity or not. Otherwise having ketu in hasta can make you deal with unnecessary issues in early life. But since the nature of ketu is detachment. You will be not careful of what’s happening with you. That’s the problem. With having ketu in 6th which again is the dustana house.

Now if rahu instead of ketu sitting in here. It can make you a billionaire. My goodness. If that time of rahu Dasha start for you. You will be a rich person. Not talking about mid core success
But a billionaire. Who having this placement? Look at Taylor swift. And Bill gates.

3 Likes

How do fields like this work/ They alter the placements?

1 Like

I’m gonna speaking only on the way how these homam and any poojas. And any remedies lot of people do work with your placement.

And like I mentioned above. It’s just like a fever pill. You take it will not resolve the fever but will make you comfortable at the time being. And you have to take it again every time the dose is wearing away.

Same thing with homam. In the actual ritual of Homam they usually do it yearly or any particular time. But the intention is the same. ( reducing)

And this field works the same way of that ritual. Only to reduce the malefic aspects of certain grahas.

3 Likes

Then should do Shani pooja. Doing rahu ketu when you facing the antardasha of them…you can keep the audio just in case the antardasha is running.

Shani share the same energy as with rahu ketu. Though ketu don’t like Shani. But rahu Shani are friends.

2 Likes

An agenda? Like an alterior motive? Not sure what you mean by this. That’s certainly not true if so. It’s definitely earnest.

Dang… so I don’t have this placement is what you’re saying. I misunderstood at first and got excited. My Western chart says my 8th house Aquarius placement means an unexpected inheritance though. Lol.

2 Likes

Yea both axis are not that suitable for material desires. Ketu in sun Nakshatra is very sensual. Purva palghuni is very sensual and love pleasure things. You putting a planet where the main focus is spirituality In here will be uncomfortable lol. Then the head of the demon in the Jupiter house which is all spirituality. Doing rahu homam can help for sure. But you should remind focus on helping people unconditionally. By then you will not having problem at all.

2 Likes

Likes to indulge yourself to that part of it. I’m not sure where the house of rahu it’s in. But I looked at the sign it’s in. For you. But ill assume it’s in the same house which is 12th house.

At least from that chart you showed.

Rahu will look around for the pleasure which involves bed pleasures. 12th house is the house of bed. Including sex. Having him here if not careful can make you excessively want to explore that part of sensuality. Ect ect.

It can also make you go excessively toward finding what is spirituality. You do it you do it to much. That’s what rahu does and it never enough for him. He never satisfy. Rahu has no body. It’s just head

Travel will be quite frequently too. For you especially dealing with foreign connections. Because of this you will have to Lose lot of money. So being careful is important. Tendency of taking quick money like debit cards will make you fall for financial issue. Especially if the Dasha activated. So do you think you will be benefit using this audio? The answer is yes.

1 Like

You need to see where sun is fall for you. If sun is debilitated then ketu will have even more malefic for him. Because purva phalguni is sun Nakshatra. If your sun dignity is good. Then I think you don’t necessarily need it.

1 Like