Random thoughts thread

I have no idea about that.

1 Like

Solomonari - Noble, Powerful Wizards from romanian folklore…

Apparently they ride dragons :scream::sweat_smile:

These are pre-christian ideas, stories, etc.

2 Likes

The Ancient Inhabitants of These Lands had many beliefs and RITUALS Regarding DRAGONS AND WOLVES…
And a Myriad of other Beings.

I’m talking about DACIANS, the ancient inhabitants of Romania and from whom we got parts of our Folklore.

2 Likes

Its not that he likes the church, I’m pretty sure he doesnt, it’s that he doesn’t like people stealing his statue… So justice was served

3 Likes

I didn’t mean the church…churches and its people are nice. I meant “The Church”…mostly the Vatican…by force he may like the Church and there must be good people in the Vatican, compensating the low vibes…but generally is feels evil and they haven’t done anything to get clear of their past.

2 Likes

New meme droped

5 Likes

Yeah i know lol

3 Likes

SEÑORES DEL YOUTUBE YO ABELARDO GUTIERREZ ALANYA “TONGO” SOY AUTOR, CREADOR, IMAGEN, ARREGLOS Y VOZ DE ESTA PARODIA, (MAS NO AUTOR DE LA CANCION) Y COMO SE PUEDE EXPLICAR QUE HAY 8 FIRMAS QUE ME RECLAMAN.

no se si es una queja o una explicacion xD

2 Likes

8 firms are suing him or something?

2 Likes

indeed xD
but the video is up and youtube doesnt even let you upload anything with copyright

i tried it once and couldnt at all…a 3 mins clip from a movie…to share only with a person, it wasnt a public vid

aka i dunno how people upload stuff cause youtube recognizes things instantly and won’t let you go further

this is the video…i be looking for good music and find this xD

2 Likes

good mm

3 Likes

kiddos

3 Likes

Those whom don’t understand and berate gods or goddesses likely will never understand

Ignorance is okay and understandable but certain attitudes/perspectives are not

Many believe they deserve everything but then fail to look at their attitudes regarding the thing they think they deserve

Instead of humbly understanding that they simply don’t understand, they berate. Theres people who chant mantras yet are devote christians and don’t even know some of the mantras they chant when translated to English literally are forms of worship to other gods/goddesses of another religion. I don’t know where they think these mantras come from.

It’s just something I noticed, not saying you have to be Hindu to chant, no, not at all. i just think one should at least know that it is from another religion

Being from another religion one should understand there’s certain criterias that simply won’t be understood until they dive fully into learning all about it and not through a lust for power or something of that sort either, because then you’ll never get it. Power is illusion. Egoic. Authentic love for what’s being seeked and devotion will allow for doors to open. Integrity will allow one to find their way to the street where ones true home is and will allow them to remain in the neighborhood but it’s authentic love that will open the door to their home.

And if you lack it, you won’t get it, till you do.

People who practice vary in their authenticity, integrity and devotion, that’s why they all vary in how far their personal development goes in the long run

I don’t care about power… I just care about being with my goddess truly. That’s all.

Dyhaan guru or whatever his name is that is profiting off of mantras with the masses is gravely sick i hear and is constantly sick. But why? The question answers itself. There are reprimandments. He even makes up mantras. It’s sick.

You never know what you’ll find on the Internet these days, millions of views does not mean something is of divine origin. It just means the video has millions of views.

5 Likes

wow mantra drama tantra bantra kamtra sutra

2 Likes

This is a discussion I will avoid cause I can sense your answer (and no one has them, actually…this needs someone like Dream to answer).

Nonetheless I agree with 95% of what you said.

If the comment was for me, I can berate gods without a problem. They clearly don’t care.

I can do likewise with the devil. I’ve mockingly summoned him.

I guess it only speaks for how powerless I am…but it is my “rebellious” stance against the spiritual schizo-paranoia people have…it is exhausting.

The rest is for the venting thread xD

2 Likes

I disagree with 101% but he is a devote and he has a certain mindset so even if you tell him anything it doesn’t matter at all. To me it wouldn’t and it doesn’t matter to answer for me either

what matters though is to get more sweets and eat

2 Likes

where could i post smth like this? only here ig?

2 Likes

good one but how did I end up in a middle of a death?

1 Like

wot

man im feeling bad…ima indulge in some low vibes songs then sleep u.u

1 Like

https://ifunny.co/video/cat-reaction-after-seeing-her-dead-owner-jbkbD9bCA#comments

3 Likes