Random thoughts thread

I have a fryer that needs to “click” some two parts. And I cracked a glass too by not being careful and changing the temperature quickly…it now acts as a stand to make the fryer parts click xD

But it’s an internal fracture, it didn’t break.

I’ve gotten a few glasses broken like the picture one too.

1 Like

what you talking about?

michael

1 Like

Nothing :innocent:

Altona eh? Cool stuff, worth using.

1 Like

I don’t understand I just asked because I saw it on youtube

You’re looking for this thread:

lol I am saint theophilos I use this thread for everything :joy:

1 Like

Hi Theo! :wave:

1 Like

hey zea your majesty how you doing?

1 Like

Oh noes… woe be me, I was in the presence of a deity.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I concur

1 Like

I caim I show I conqur

By the by, all I posted was intentional. It’s just that humans are suits for bored inter-dimensional beings. But it’s understandable that what I said wouldn’t make sense.

Is this your 666th account by now?

3 Likes

so you were talking to me like I was lucifer fan and not saint michael enjoyer? :laughing:

Always great when you’re greeting me :P
You’re like on stealth around this forum, coming to check in how your thread is doing?
The usual… ascension stuff…
How you doing?

yeah well I wish my inter-dimensional being would f…ing already… :woman_shrugging:
(pretty sure it has a sense of humor, I already know it’s got my ideal vocabulary)

1 Like

no I come around when I want to sell an NFT

I saw the omega 3 field and I wanted to buy so I made an account to sell my NFT to buy the field

1 Like

No. Altona777 channeled Lucifer a while back, and posted something on his youtube (it’s removed now - it was in Turkish).

The name you chose is compassion.

Tifaret, Tiphareth, Tifereth or Tiphereth , is the sixth sefira in the kabbalistic Tree of Life. It has the common association of “Spirituality”, “Balance”, “Integration”, “Beauty”, “Miracles”, and “Compassion”.

You asked about him. Lucifer is basically Tifaret, the SUN.

All coincidences … Just someone up there being cheeky. I gave him an answer and moved on.

1 Like

What are you selling? I did get White Matter :D

no one even sent me a message to buy the nft though. Even one to negotiate. And I tried to sold Dragon bone armor for 140$

they all go for new ones because new era of NFTs began