Random thoughts thread

4 Likes

I have this new theory that one identificator of aliens living among us is CrossFit.
Whoever survives this workout multiple times a week just canā€™t be human!!! Just saying.
Please like if you agree.

1 Like

According to anime movies youā€™ll sneeze!

1 Like

Lol, I got allergies, yet maybe not all sneezes are natural lol. :eyes:

On a more serious note, there was a priest who actually would tell me what thoughts I was having.
He had powerful eyes and I would feel a certain heat throughout my spine whenever I would go to his church. Hes a powerful one.

Also, me and many others felt an amazing joy when coming to his church, like from a certain distance, we just started feeling so joyful.

Havenā€™t seen @Maoshan_Wanderer posting for a while. Miss his wise words. Hope he is ok and doing well. Happy New Year in case you read this, Mao! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

If you missed this :pray:

2 Likes

Ahhhā€¦ wonderful to see this. As always, wise words follow.

Thanks @Owl ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ok guys I caught a little bit of a cold and I have this super sexy raspy voice going on right now WHAT do I do with it

-already sang the Frasier theme song
-checked to see if I sound like Ursula from the little mermaid but alas, not deep enough
-could go do some jazz singing

Thoughts?

2 Likes

swedish bitters, castor oil packs
youā€™re welcome :tongue:

sorry sweetie, youā€™re making lemonade :partying_face: :heart:

1 Like

Ahh might be an excuse for a little fernet!

1 Like

I have no idea what that is, but enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s bitters too fernet branca from Italy and Argentina but they have it in some places in the us too

2 Likes

oh nice
bitters is good stuff
a swig will stop cramps cold

1 Like

Ever Tried Petrus Boonekamp? If the bitterness donā€™t kill you it makes you stronger :rofl:
Fernet is lil baby compared to Petrus

1 Like

Oooh that sounds exciting! I will research this thank you

1 Like

The energetic transmission of this audio field works on making you see and experience the deeper connection of everything. This also allows you to learn and grow more from other people, via observation rather than the hard way of experiencing it directly.

The truth is that you are already interconnected with everything but your ego is what makes you identitfy with being seperate or wanting to be apart. Interconnection with everything is realising that everybody is part of something bigger and that the small things you do can affect everyone around you. That even one act of kindness or love can reverb in celebration throughout entire universes.

Everyone that you know, that you meet are part of a greater whole and in essence a part of you. Going through life conscious of this realization will put things in greater perspective. You would become less selfish and more in tune with the world. You would learn and grow through other peopleā€™s experiences and and enrich your life in the process. Life would become much more profound as you would more often see the deeper meaning and connection in all things. Realizing that you are connected to everything is one of the most vital realizations on the path to enlightenment.

Our new self realization series is a means by which people can begin to understand things in a much larger perspective and lay a very solid groundwork or base state of being able to accept any larger form of complete enlightenment. Either way it helps you to unfold as a better person, more complete spiritual person and universal being. You can see this series as
as different paint removers that peel off bits of the heavy paint of the false self created by ego.
And in this case, this audio field peels of the illusion that you are seperate from the universe when the truth is that you connected to all of it.

Repeated use of this audio will awaken the realization of the connection of all things. The fact you are a piece of the grander puzzle. These are one of the grand realizations reached through enlightenment. Part 1 of our self realization series.

1 Like

This is a random thought? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats a big thought

1 Like

The biggest of random thoughts.

2 Likes

Just a field i like lol

4 Likes