Random thoughts thread

How come this is so hard to answer and yet it was part of the curriculum 3 decades ago xD…like there were alchemy schools in the 60-70-80-90s that would teach you something, then say you have to find the answers to “where do you come from? what are you? where are you headed?” before getting more instructions.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand, why people when to alchemy school anyways? To not learn stuff?

2 Likes

Alchemy schools?

2 Likes

They’d learn how to build an homunculus, the herbal stone…and that’s it…find the answers and you will eventually find the philosophers stone.

2 Likes

At Hogwarts?
No, seriously?

1 Like

Listen… anything anyone says can be taken as a belief and dogma and make ideologies out of them, look at religion…

But these things are things that you can become directly conscious of if you put in the work.

You are consciousness.

Who made consciousness/the universe? Yourself. It cannot not exist anyways. As i said, We as humans make distinctions, so existing and not existing is a distinction. Therefore we (consciousness) has always been.

This you can become directly conscious of. Remember that.

2 Likes

Dont care. Wont care.

2 Likes

I dont understand your post.

2 Likes

Welcome to Random thought Thread.

2 Likes

I think I read about it in Robert Anton Wilson books…or of some writer of the same vein (they had the same publishing house…RAW, Christopher Hyatt, Antero Ali…I’m forgetting the right one, probably…check Phil Hine, Jhon Lilly…damn my memory).

2 Likes

Lol how do you expect to get the answers then?

Take a psychedelic and find out then, easiest way to become conscious you created the entire universe.

You gonna have to come back and stomach what you witness though, good luck with that.

3 Likes

how?

i know

I don’t do that. I started doing it and it was not me anyways so stopped. I mean I can’t have opinions myself. I am me, but who is me?

2 Likes

by finding them

no
no psychedelics no substances that makes you enlightened and high vibe, no nothing of that

thanks broski good luck to you too

1 Like

Psychedelics are compared to image-streaming, if you want a friendly alternative.

Yeah I think humans are consciousnes + will…but then again, that is taking the reductionist route which may not be the best to define a human. We don’t even have consciousness until programmed (like, pre-3 year old or preverbal memories)…so how are we different than A.I.s?

2 Likes

Now we are getting Existential, more people will join.

2 Likes

I dont know. :laughing:

2 Likes

You have always existed. I dont know how but we are eternal lol

Sorry to break to you but you do, you clearly see the difference between all these words, the differences between you and me, etc.

Until you start becoming conscious that it’s all the same, the only thing that makes it appear different is your egoic mind

3 Likes

we are not artificial

2 Likes

We may be.

1 Like

We have an energy field…that’s the answer by the mystics. No energy field, no soul.

2 Likes