Random thoughts thread

ye

2 Likes

people want to worship God because they experiences the grace

if you seen a God in your room right now the energy it will exude will make you instantly go and worship him.

Itā€™s not like you should first believe. Believing is a guide to knowledge not some kind of a habit that is the end goal.

Donā€™t worry about it when time comes you will worship yourself. Because you will feel the blessings that God gave to you. Like opportunities that are bended for your own benefit or the life that you have.

Stuff happens in a lifetime of a human, being open minded isnā€™t just to be accepted by some society or another human or whatever. Is to recieve what you were meant to be then continue that path to know more and more and more and more. Till of course you meet God too.

2 Likes

Which, I thought of,
I read in a book on tantra something along the lines of ā€˜To worship / bow to me is to recognize the God that is within me that is also within youā€™ ā€“ to recognize yourself, ultimately. TMI, but the connection I made at that time was in regards to lovemaking. And love, in general. Have not gotten to the ā€˜generalā€™ aspect yet.

But I sense that it ultimately leads to this ā†’

And, as I have been doing much shadow work, it seems like much of the source of my ā€˜karmaā€™ comes from, ultimately, not knowing / forgetting who/what I really am (which, being born on this plane tends to do (?))

There is this sense, that even my body reacts to, that I canā€™t quite grasp yet, more like an intuition,
that ultimately
I am God

Nonetheless, seems like this is a conflict to be resolved: the god/deities one. Itā€™s, as @JAAJ would put it, a ā€˜cheat codeā€™. Itā€™s just been weighting on my mind to not as easily accept it, though I perhaps should, as my ā€˜awakeningā€™ went hand in hand with realizing I grew up in a cult. Insert ā€˜when you see it youā€™ll shit bricksā€™ meme. Sure, afterwards, itā€™s not hard to see how we all grow up / live in various type cults. It seems like such a slippery slope, to lose oneā€™s powerā€¦ I sense it, the danger, the siren-like voices, the ā€˜driveā€™ to renounce your Self in order to worship another ā€˜powerā€™

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean to worship youself, you are human. You yourself will worship God

ultimately there are many theories that we here to learn to become a universe on our own. Do I know that? not really, so I go with what I know. I felt the grace of the God itā€™s wonderful and of course you want to bow down to it. Itā€™s God.

So donā€™t get me wrong,thatā€™s my belief and donā€™t want to keep you back from exploring.But I think worshiping yourself is not good, not even bad. Not even worst. You will worship someone that has a fault, that didnā€™t invent nor gravity nor nature nor light nor darkness nor anything. If all of these are within you is another story. But I worship the one that created all and most likely itā€™s not me because if it was me you are all f-ed up here xD

2 Likes

I mean more towards the source/God that is expressing itself through me. Not in an ego-type way. More in an essence way

2 Likes

yes yes that works

thing is that I donā€™t even want to think about those stuff anymore

you know I started understand people that seem crazy to others when they tell about metaphysical stuff and all those. I understood completely that those are bullshit because they started believing something and the belief came to be their new reality. That reality is complete false. Complete complete. If not working, if not done and have structure to it, to be sustained by itself is false.

Like letā€™s say putting their own terms. Telling that one can achieve this or that without having any achievement to that. Like using terms from all kind of occult stuff when they are not even know what they doing, just reading stuff here and there. Like losing control over one self because of the obsession of being right.

All those understandable states that a human has, like always we are humans, canā€™t really deny it, except if you stopped being a human after some point as I can predict.

So I would make a suggestion after those things I said. But I just wanted to put it out and you make your own decisions after that.

2 Likes

As in,
in my current understanding/view
I am a branch of God
A nuance of its essence
Itā€™s in my veins.
Itā€™s an aspect of it.
Itā€™s a neural pathway in a larger brain

I am Divine.
Whether I recognize it or not.
And you are also Divine.

So when you meet someone that awakens Love into you, or a guru, or some enlightened being
Itā€™s simply mirroring to you
Yourself
That which you could not see
But
Yourself
Otherwise, you would not see it.
Even with stuff we donā€™t like; shadows.
It seems like itā€™s all a mirror.
Some say that God is trying to find out about its own damn self through us.

Just as with drugs, really
Weā€™re reacting to THC because weā€™ve got receptors to it.
Youā€™re (generally) reacting to stuff I say because there is something to it, deep inside you.

2 Likes

yes I thought about that too. I mean itā€™s pretty clear itā€™s true because of all the brain related fields that are out.

2 Likes

what is drift writing all that time?

today he is slow

2 Likes

One thing I wonā€™t deny is thatā€¦
Itā€™s definitely what society would consider to be the at least close to insane side of the spectrum.
This whole thing weā€™re on here.
Complete opposite to the norm.
And yet
Logically speaking
I have reached the conclusion that there is no other sensible way
Than to try it out
To venture into the unknown.
At the end of the dayā€¦
Itā€™s my universe, my life, and Iā€™m the last one to turn off the lights as far as Iā€™m concerned
We all know, and can see, where the ā€˜officialā€™ rules for life are leading to

2 Likes

the energy of the movie (and all Tarantino movies?) is apathyā€¦just saying

artistic and good story telling and everything but after it you may not feel goodā€¦i dont know if movie energy levels affect us now, that we have shielding and stuff

this is art 0.0

they could actually make VR stuff instead of 3d stuff about vr but welp xD

these guys should make some guided visualizations (a tree of life journey or smth) in VR for real

i hate how temperature here is raising already tooā€¦i want winter till september xD

sometimes the forum glitches and shows someone is writing but they arent

i went to do star exercise and stuff xD

same

it is also the parental archetype though

i kindly disagree

there is bhakti yogaā€¦you canā€™t worship yourself as that is the downward path yknowā€¦so you need to worship something as impersonalā€¦can be god, or even your own kundalini, cause it feels like the inner mother, but not ā€œyouā€

but yes it is about archetypes, cause worshipping them is fineā€¦but if you worship the wrong aspect of the self youā€™re wreckedā€¦unless you intentionally wanted to take that path

this is near inexistent in hinduismā€¦if you were looking for dogma you wouldnt even find itā€¦if you find it, it is some greedy guruā€¦time to jump boat

swear to god i will never understand this expression, sorry xD

essence of faith and prayer may get you there faster. really like that field and how it felt onceā€¦probably should loop and meditate to it when i get in those bad states of uncertainty

honestly this makes me uncomfortableā€¦the way you/that author puts it

But Iā€™m not gonna play with words here. You will see what you need when you need.

But alas, Wild Nights by David Deida I think could be a better tantra bookā€¦sort of.

No way you can read that book without relating to the characters and feeling some intense pain at some point. That book is like a list of triggers to work through xD

this is what we all struggle withā€¦ask your higher self if this isnā€™t part of the design cause thats what i thinkā€¦we are made to suffer until we search for the spiritualā€¦but that is kinda like cheating but otherwise we are too off-path

im not gonna word play with you hereā€¦i go through phases of that tooā€¦i guess it is necessary to own yourself and your power more

I think in hinduism, (edited)

well man all i can say is they put some beauty in their philosophies and then their ā€œmythologyā€ too

I sent a song in the song thread, saying it was eye-opening to meā€¦cause it is a damn lullaby sung to an unborn baby and it is highest consciousness/quality philosophy you can put into wordsā€¦i was likeā€¦no wonder indians are so smart, man

also i dunno about your cult but yesā€¦society right now is pretty much a simulation for totalitarism (ā€œsimulationā€) and they seem to not see itā€¦i live in fear and these mofos are all gucci

corrected stuff

you guys dont need my opinion xD

3 Likes

Heā€™s the reason why Iā€™m still around. I should get to sleep
Waiting for you @Drift
But also not pressuring you xo

2 Likes

drift made an autobiography in 20 minutes

2 Likes

Sammy once made a playlist with videos and music and that was part of some journey or whatever that he madeā€¦honestly i dunno but i think he has some creative work besides handling Sapien Medicine/ES

He may like those nft creatorsā€¦but this guy maok that made the musicā€¦he is into some interesting projects xD

2 Likes

Damn.
Yes.

ā€˜something along the lines ofā€™

Noice! Thank you!

I mean, it definitely seems like a ā€˜prerequisiteā€™ ā€“ Iā€¦
ā€¦
doubt
I would have come to this side of the pond, were it not for severe suffering
, along with whatever it took for me to dig deep, to want more / not accept superficiality
I doubt I would have gotten ā€˜spiritualā€™ or known about a HS etc were it not for suffering. There would have been no need otherwise.
Although. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not the only one suffering.
There is also something aboutā€¦
I donā€™t know
Wanting something real, more, true
Not relinquishing
Not
Giving up on your soul
Was for me
My guess is that most people can tell there is (if there is) something ā€˜wrongā€™
They just
Succumb.
And no wonder, it can be a tough path
Going against all oneā€™s been taught all their life

Wow, nice
thoughtful
reply!
Worth the wait :P

2 Likes
2 Likes

i think this just leads to more suffering

we were given survival instincts so we stay in the gameā€¦fighting when there is no reason to

giving up is even a deeper suffering i wouldnā€™t wish on anyone

2 Likes

Wait, can you
Find out what that playlist was
Please?
The Guided Journey : Unlock Full Potential doesnā€™t quite take me there (and Iā€™m not awesome with imagining)
But for example, I seem to react to the constellation infusion meditations

2 Likes

this video made me more self-accepting and more accepting of humans just now

this video cured my misanthropy

nice field xD

2 Likes

Gonna play it tonight

2 Likes