Random thoughts thread

Good Night, My Brother. May Saint Michael Bless You. :pray:

2 Likes

you too

want me to tell him anything for you? a little help maybe?

2 Likes

Yeah, for my mom, some aid for her.

Thank You, Theo and St. Michael - and Captain for making this possible. :pray:

Night.

2 Likes

You right

Where I live is better

3 Likes

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

3 Likes

Where is that
I want to live there

4 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Colorado, USA

3 Likes

Mofos in the USA: I’m from Colorado :cowboy_hat_face:

Mofos in America to the immigrants: “Speak my language :japanese_goblin: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The mofos of America are in a unique situation… we technically don’t have an official language. But my view is that if people are going to settle down in a specific nation, they should learn the common language (whether it is required by law or not) —I’d be ashamed to not know the language if I were to live in another country

2 Likes

Lol, true (I’m not an American)

Agree.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol

I guess it’s not the time yet

2 Likes

I guess not lol.

There had been speculation from the start that this was just a distraction. In general, the gov’t has tight enough control of the media and the courts that there would probably never be full disclosure

2 Likes

The only question is what was it a distraction from?

2 Likes

No idea…but we might have a better chance at guessing in a few months. Visible things tend to lag behind changes that are made

2 Likes

Maybe they were just testing for reactions, who knows.

2 Likes

Maybe it is a “parachute”. Say, there are spaceships around and humans dealing with aliens. Everything is going according to plan, so there is no real disclosure.

But if hell breaks loose, people were warned (technically).

Also the deep state seems to be forced to reveal stuff, like they can’t conceal everything they want. That may be to comply to some laws or I dunno. So they “technically” let us know a lot of things.

But the noise to sound ratio is too high for us to notice it.

2 Likes