Random thoughts thread

2 Likes

Such a weird feeling stumbling upon a dead forum and lurking through almost decade old threads

Weird, interesting and also a little bit sad

Cant tell why though

3 Likes

Demons are gonna eat you

What are you tryna say? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Not gonna answer and get myself in a garden, as we say xD

It was just a joke cause colorado is a spanish word. And I’ve only seen this racism towards hispanic people.

3 Likes

I’d imagine it kind of feels like stumbling across old letters people wrote to each other

Intimate somehow, maybe a wistful feeling- echoes of the past

3 Likes

Lana Del Rey - Hasretinle Yandı GönlĂŒm

Ai covers has been wild since the begining.

1 Like

What a lovely idea Vaikuntha

That was probably me. I bathed into Orgone and Plasma
 quite a lot. Those @SorcerySupreme concoctions of thousands of orgone layers. I detoxed like a mf. Had to buy a mattress protector and a couple of new bed linen sets.
Anyway, I was looking for the recipe again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I had a dream that I was fighting a goddamn bear

a bear!

There was many times I for sure knew I was gonna die and people around me weren’t doing anything. We live in an evil world man

I ended up killing the bear with a kitchen knife

4 Likes

With a Kitchen knife? Damn. You could have shown DiCaprio how it’s done and made The Revenant a lot shorter lol

3 Likes

Damn.

But I do agree on the evil world though, although, people might be scared for their lives, I mean, fighting a bear?

Still, I like the realism in your dreams (people not jumping), minus killing the bear part.

My dreams are crazy. Lol.

3 Likes

oh, Theo’s gone again

I wonder where he’s off to

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah :joy: :joy:

I actually took it from someone that didn’t want to attack the bear.

When I stabbed it the skin was hard. The first stab didn’t do anything and since I was so close it bit me. (A real bear probably would’ve bit my entire arm off, lol).

I have never touched a bear in my life at all either. Which is fascinating, I can actually see and directly experience how my dreams are just my subsconscious beliefs. I just somehow knew or felt that stabbing the bear was gonna be tough.

:joy: :joy: I am definitely going to watch that movie now

4 Likes

I need to meet people that are willing to die with me fighting a bear :grinning:.

4 Likes

I hope next time he comes back as meatballpasta

If he does, I will make a fernet and coke to celebrate

4 Likes

Good luck xD

Also, I think in Canada bears are protected by law so you can’t attack one even in self-defense. I don’t know the punishment though.

1 Like

I hope that’s not true seriously.
On the other end of the spectrum, I hiked in Bavaria and Austria where they got rid of the bears around the hiking areas * so that people can hike about as if they’re in a park. Ngl I thoroughly enjoyed the unusual sense of safety.

*Or so I was told. I didn’t see any warning signs on wild animals either

3 Likes

Well you can’t shoot them
wonder if they allow you to fight it xD

Generally bears wouldn’t go where there are humans or bustling
a calm spot in the woods is basically free food for them though xD

But in any case
the thing is you can’t go around fighting bears
so better stay away from them.

3 Likes

Im bored

3 Likes