ChatGPT had enough of me, lmao.

‘‘Yes.’’

Ok damn my bad bro

3 Likes

Well, it is learning…

Sarcastic answers next?

1 Like
3 Likes

So, besides those already mentioned, what other implications are there to this new creation?

What could they build from there/this/upon this metamaterial?

1 Like

Now that this is part of the collective’s schema, Dream and other creators can do wonders with this.

2 Likes

Why do we have to wait until science "proves’’ something to start believing?

2 Likes

It is this age’s Rulebook/Constitution. There are restrictions on what one is allowed to do without suffering consequences.

The collective’s acceptance also causes less clashing with one’s environment. If you create a field that is not tied to some aspect of the collective unconscious, it will retaliate against the creator and user … with great force.

3 Likes

More gems are coming anyway … this is just a start. Where we are heading… those who accept it, will live their ancestor’s wildest dreams, and perhaps, even their wildest imaginative stories and mythologies.

3 Likes

Dude, I am obsessed with this song.

2 Likes

Good luck xD

I like this more

I think Theo sent this one. They’re the same…Idk why xD…maybe this got energetically charged or smth xD

2 Likes

Damn, 11 minutes. I don’t like listening to songs that I like too much cus then they will lose that sweetness and awesomeness they have

3 Likes

I am so sorry future self, but IM TIRED

F*ck my routine bro I wanna sleep

goodnight

2 Likes

Same but ima be awake then sleep…i slept like 3 hours or sm

sweet dreams, goodnight

1 Like

hell is this

1 Like

I don’t know, can anyone enlighten me on this one:

If I listen 2 minute from an 8 minute field, and that field has multiple effects, do these 2 minutes of listening target ALL the effects (smaller quantity, but SAME Complete work in each minute of listening)?

OK.
I’ll explain it this way, let’s take a field which targets the internal organs (heart, Pancreas, Lungs, etc.), now, let’s say that this field is 5 minutes in length.

Is the first minute targeting an organ, next minute another, and so on, thus a progressive and separate targeting Or Is it targeting ALL the mentioned organs, Every minute?

If it’s targeting ALL the parts/things At Once, That way, a 10-15 minutes field, which targets multiple things, if you’re in a rush, you can listen 5 minutes or 7 minutes, instead of all of it and still get all the effects, although In a smaller dose/quantity, so to speak.

2 Likes

Its targeting everything at the same time

Morphic fields are constant

yes

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Something for 5-year olds…

2 Likes
2 Likes