Random thoughts thread

I thought you got hacked by drift

2 Likes

Nope.

Instead, I hacked Drift’s typing style and impersonated him without impersonating him.

It’s the perfect crime :+1:

4 Likes

Hmm… I was just looking back trying to get to old Youtube videos… sadly, youtube has gone to shit and you can’t easily search things with a time index. Even using the Google front end isn’t great.

I wanted to go back to the 2008-2011 youtube where there was a sizable sector still abuzz with the 2012 mayan/hopi prophecies. All kinds of new agey things that had been percolating since the 60’s had found interesting new outlets with the expansion of internet communication platforms. --I kinda of love to hate the new age things, mostly because they use science without ever having the discipline to understand it. I think I hate it more now, mostly because none of their optimistic projections have come to fruition lol. --I wish they were right.

I do miss that timeframe, it seemed like so many things were building towards some collective realization. The nostalgia-addict in me wants to create a NFT to build on the best things of that point in time and allow a person to tap into them whenever they want.

But, if nothing else, it’s neat to look back and see things like McKenna’s novelty theory. We’ve definitely got novelty, contraditions, and unpleasantness lol. I think McKenna would feel both vindicated and also bemused by how jacked up American culture and politics have become (even worse than when he was live) lol

2 Likes

The 60s were nice too…the collective idea of aliens were of kindergarten teachers that would come and usher in a golden era, despite us acting helpless and taking no responsibility for our mess…and yet we never did, and they won’t take it humorously xD

Drift concords :+1:

2 Likes

There was a recent period when I was working with a lit candle next to me, glass jar, wax melted, and when I looked at the candle, I would get an urge to drink the fire — something inside me was reacting as if pouring it down my throat, I could see the reaction, the movements (I do have Negentropic Dragon). It would appear that my smoking might also be connected to this drive/impulse/need for fire (among others)… Kinda like when pregnant women and toddlers get the urge to chew on all sorts of things that contain the minerals they need…

1 Like

I flagged myself
The universe is still alive

3 Likes

But a part of you died :confused:

2 Likes

It’s no different than interpreting dreams … in this case, what’s most likely happening is that you’re craving spiritual expansion.

2 Likes

I think it slipped unnoticed, but Dreamweaver said something that flew over the mind of most when talking about Angelic Intercession…

Heaven is indeed a place with a very solid pull … but it’s not the end all be all of this incarnation… it’s more like a temporary sanctuary… It is a construct of this universal consciousness … but the “Angels” you contact through intercession are truly beyond the bounds of this world … on all dimensions.

They are inaccessible to consciousness-level efforts. They require a different type of process.

Edit: one thing I recently understood about “development” is that it is not linear … we’re very adept at missing the obvious because we’re accustomed to doing so. Place the intention to expand and you’ll be fine… realisations will come as they need … don’t rush or force it … your main duty is to go with the flow so that you don’t bring tidal waves before the next Realization hits you…

Edit 2: the hardest part is really getting a solid understanding on where you currently stand… are you running in circles or are things actually changing? This is the hardest part, because some changes are extremely subtle.

Edit 3: think about it this way, is the concept of a “Name” needed for a true angelic being? Isn’t it more of an individuation of consciousness that signals something bound to this universe instead of a truly superior Being?

Edit 4: those who watched the Grant Morrison video… Watch Dr. Robot next … you’ll get it.

3 Likes

Yep… The buddhists say even heaven is temporary and the gods have a life span (though far greater than a normal mortal’s)

A.E. Powell, a theosophical scholar, says that the afterlife experiences are basically the astral layer of a person’s energy body that detached from the gross-level physical.

That’s why traditional religion tends to discourage paying attention to things on the astral; it can look like an unending ocean of different universes. But it’s just a layer between consciousness and the most dense layers of matter. That’s why traditional religions tend to focus on perfection and the harmony between layers, resonating to the source that never dies.

Otherwise, life and death will be like a dream, and they’ll both eventually swallow you whole lol

3 Likes

It’s funny … I first touched on this playing xenogears … D.I.D … how gods can incarnate in this layer of reality …

Now imagine having one as your shadow self … pure genius really.

2 Likes

Daily Clearing + Shields is a nice combo to always be yourself … everything is clearer and lighter without all these energies weighing you down…

1 Like

Finding meaning in the Xeno series: the philosophy of the JRPG giant – Digitally Downloaded.

1 Like

I do it daily but it still seems to ‘stick’. I barely get to do anything else, keep a regular schedule, or you know, have some fun with it (I do sometimes feel the need for silence or music or to be present with the world around me, or to switch it up like idgaf)

Well yes, it covers 24 hours from the past and 24 hours from the future.

1 Like

Ah… I see what you mean :)

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

If anyone is wondering… I am God.

Nice to meet you all

1 Like

Hi Jod :wave:

1 Like