Random thoughts thread

I actually started paying to get my nails done cause I used to act ocd and ruin them (I wasn’t eating them at least). It paid off cause I wasn’t touching them anymore and they got a chance to regenerate, plus they always looked good, so no reason to mess them up. Method also worked for others with similar habits.

I use a bitter solution that tastes as poison to keep that bad habit at check, but yeah, I should address that issue from within

1 Like

Yeah don’t trust that shit

Or any fast “food”

2 Likes

I didn’t know one has to sacrifice divine biceps to ascend to godhood 🫨

1 Like

Tbt when I was searching for Jung’s method and insistently tried to implement it myself. Just remembered it and realized… my intention worked

1 Like

And so the pieces slowly fall together.

1 Like

I had even played Caravaggio’s Salome prior to that (which is how I found Nietzsche (or he did me) and so on and so forth

Interesting.

Yeah … it’s surfing a wave … things just start working.

1 Like

2 Likes

The aliens in my avatar pic are green because they are heavy green tea drinkers.

3 Likes

Interesting video and experiments.

But as usual, these materialist scientists come to completely wrong conclusions from their observations. They must be really stupid and biased that they don’t see the forest because of the trees.

They try to make sense of their observations at all costs in order to fit it into their “brain creates consciousness” bullshit narrative.

They’re just trying their best to make sense of things. While their conclusions may be flawed, they still share valuable data. I tend not to look for answers in others… separate the individual from the path kind of thing.

Formally, they concede that point
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-02120-8

It’s beautiful if you see the whole thing for what it is across space-time and all dimensions, how we’re all part of this same living, breathing organism … cells, each assuming its individual function. (Time, space, forces of nature and the cosm at large, all included)

Each one of us is just a vantage point more so than the individual … when you “plug-in” to the whole, you are as much the ant as you are Zeus and Poseidon.

It’s all purposeful, but also dynamic. Each person or thing is leaving clues for you to uncover… not you as in our personalities or individualized consciousness vantage points, but the real YOU, which exists in all of us. And in turn, it moves us (the individual) to analyze and share, for other aspects of itself to reach new conclusions, at some point. Where does organic matter start, and where does it end? Gravity can learn as much from us as we can from it… most of us tend not to see it as conscious or living.

They all have a role to play, even those some of us may currently view as malicious or evil… or manipulative … they’re only an issue as along as you’re stuck in the Master/Student and/or Victim/Purpetator dynamic.

It’s applying meditation actively, just as you let things casually brush over you within, let those tiny irksome thoughts of the “other” brush over you and look for path.

Nobody/no -thing- has a more important role to play than another, it’s all essential down the path, both the pauper and the king, compounds in a majestic chain reaction.

1 Like

Is that you noesis

Wow man :+1:

1 Like

I thought you had found an alien lover?

Twas a very interesting night indeed

Hahahaahaha

Wonder how long it will take them to realize that Agartha was never a mythical place.

1 Like

Only in my mind :+1:

1 Like