Random thoughts thread

This is a privileged life though

some people just get the toughest lessons without ever realizing itā€™s schoolā€¦

1 Like

I mean, you posted that youā€™re not a fan of his work or smth
I didnā€™t mean it as personally lol

Ah, did you think I was talking about Drift? No :P

Sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like
  • Manner of Death: If an ancestor has died abruptly, through suicide, accidents, been murdered, or as a result of tremendous suffering from illness, the departed soul ends up in the afterlife, not having completed the full life cycle. This creates a void, leaving the departed soul in limbo. The more it suffers, the more the living family members will suffer.

95% of dead people ruining it for us guys xD

In my family probably moreā€¦and soon I will join them in the group effort of torturing the livingā€¦except I donā€™t have descendents and my bloodline is thinning out anywayā€¦

I always miss the funā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one cure to sleep deprivation,and that isā€¦sleep

Tough to be a human

Although I think maybe Iā€™m some freaking human-cat hybrid cause I be sleeping 12 hours a day and wanting more

How do I disconnect from them all :grimacing:

Make an nft project to change your bloodline i dunno

I was going toā€¦may still happen. God will decide.

Ok I decided
Letā€™s do it

1 Like

I wonder if the Christ Consciousness NFT project has been finalised

It wouldā€™ve probably been posted here if it has been, right?

You can do as Freedom did, and use the ancestors field and combine them in some ways. Like radiating quantum love to them?

I know some rituals but all you need is to simply send them love, and exit the cycles and loops yourself.

All this stuff of ancestors torturing youā€¦it really isnā€™t like that. Their soul is suffering, but their conscience will want their descendants to have a better life.

So thatā€™s what I always did, imagine them cheering me and stuff. You can draw strength from them. They want closure on their stuff right? Then ask them to help you with itā€¦I dunno :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

not always so look well for it xD

1 Like

I only need $470 to start a Jesus nft project

Good luck with your project xD

1 Like

Aww thank you

Iā€™ll start when pigs fly

1 Like

Aha I was looking for tesseract stuff recentlyā€¦there is never a day without synchronicity huh?..and it comes just in time for the lunar eclipses that are visible here.

I was gonna use Stonehenge portal as an alternative, mind you xD

1 Like

How did you like it? Heā€™s a sub maker, is he not? Canā€™t remember

Depends on what I was looking at xDā€¦different light patterns.

Depends on how dark the room is

What do you see?

Do you see it with the same clarity as if you were imagining it, or moreā€¦ Tangible?

1 Like