gang gang

2 Likes

I love listening to plasma flaunt mann

1 Like

Hmmmm…

Very interesting stuff happening.

goat

2 Likes

It’s funny, 1000-2000 years from now—assuming the Earth and human race (Or maybe not on Earth and not human) still stand that day, anime characters would be a mythology by then. The manga of the past somehow survives and mythologizes.

There would probably be another Dream 1000 years later uploading videos like Goku/Luffy, Gojo Intercession, Blessing of the Berserker Guts.

And on the occult side there would be fields like Makima, Griffith, Sukuna’s Blessing (or cursing). And they will have an altar and shit. Witch calling out to Makima and wearing collars and stuff.

There would be requests like: Help, there was a psychic attack attempt.

And the reply would be: Just play Goku Intercession 3x then loop Denji’s Chainsaw and use Gojo Reverse Cursed Technique.

These fictional characters are so well known and there’s so much energy put into them (collective consciousness and I’m pretty sure at least some would revere and worship them) that they would become conscious and alive. A psychic century from now just needs to tap into this giant (Pandora’s box) otaku energy then it’s on lol.

3 Likes

Well, Goku may be a strong enough egregore already at the moment :laughing:

2 Likes

People watching around the world raising their hands to give Goku energy for Spirit Bomb to defeat Frieza might have helped lmao

That was strong enough to make him return after 2 decades,

This moment literally made him broken:

1 Like
1 Like

goat

2 Likes

Me last night trying to figure out what could help. Aha Kala Bhairava mantra, maybe. Don’t know any.

Have no idea with what mantra, or with what at all. But I was going through the chakras.

Or probably all hallucinated, but I think something good was about to happen in my sleep. Unfotuately…had to wake up then.

Anyway thanks to Shiva, Sri Mata, the angels, or whoever.

Sh I just remembered the myrrh and unkown incense I used last night xD

Yknow if there are higher beings so powerful out there and so ambivalent about things and stuff…why doesn’t anyone make me powerful to smash all my enemies…yknow, as a joke xD

1 Like

You got opps drift?

🥷🏿

1 Like

Try this maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

Bruh i didnt sleep…same as today…it was probably my body reabsorbing all the estrogen xD

Or maybe an alien lady or smth.

Def not Kala Bhairav visiting. In theory he creates problems in families so that you become unattached or smth like that. I was having massive problems so…maybe he does the opposite in such circumstances I dunno.

Kinda glad I didn’t remember anything and it’s been long since I “summoned” him.

1 Like

have no idea what it is but sure nope

When the Captain finished Thy Holy Paladin

1 Like

I’d trust intuition over your reasoning, just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

The Mind occupies a very low dimension.

1 Like