Random thoughts thread

psipog? I used that and a few others I forgot but they were pretty related. Along with Veritas Academy which may even still be up. I didn’t check in a while…

Looks cool. Yep it doesn’t load xD…but man does it feel clean instead of things vying for your attention. It’s better than my youtube-customization extension.

Do you have any use for this or is it for nostalgia? xD

Not the extension or ublock origins. That was an epic final boss battle when they pushed premium and tried to ban ad-blockers xD

1 Like

2 Likes

That was one of them. I was doing manual web crawling looking through old links in the archive. I found a bunch of old sites for Dale Power. There were a bunch of other neat things. I also found this Gem:

I guess, those who know, know lol

1 Like

Pretty much only nostalgia… I have old versions of MS office on there. I like the interface better, but I don’t really use it for anything.

1 Like

Are you ready?

Ooh, I know you see me standin’ here
Do I look good, my dear?
Do I look good today? (Today, today)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I’m just another kinda girl
And you wanna see my world
So come and run away
Yeah, yeah

If you wanna play
Come and play today
Let’s just get away, yeah
I will make you see
All of the things that you can be
Believe in yourself
Come follow me
Yeah, yeah, yeah

You have just gotta let it loose
And do what you choose to do
Don’t walk away
Yeah, yeah

If you wanna play
Come and play today
Let’s just get away, yeah
I will make you see
All of the things that you can be
Believe in yourself, come follow me
Yeah, yeah, yeah

2 Likes

heart
so warm…

3 Likes

2 Likes

@anon67686978 Noesis?

2 Likes

@Bored Freit? :smirk:

2 Likes

You didn’t know from the start?

Disappoint

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow there really are books about how to use cannabis for spiritual and healing purposes. Can’t wait to be 21 :confounded:

1 Like

Cannabis while playin fields.
good spiritual and healing practice.

1 Like

It didn’t make a difference for me :disappointed:

Ohh it probably did maan, for the heart(most important hehe)

I like using the Theta-Gamma Sync tech for this kind of experience.

I also asked Alien Intercession to use that state as a base to set me into Epsilon-Lambda Sync and I almost forgot who I am :smiley:

3 Likes

I was looking for something like this. Do you use it at the same time with other fields/mandalas, or do you only meditate with it at first, then move on to something else? (I don’t like interrupting to click/grab other stuff)

Theta-Gamma sync for 30 minutes (I don’t advise going this long, for your desired use-case 6-12 minutes are enough) ----> black square meditation (5-10 ish minutes) ------> loop Alien Intercession mentally communicating wanting to combine epsilon with lambda. (it should be easy to lose yourself into it at this point)

The Negentropic DMT experience.

2 Likes

He could have been president.

3 Likes

Finally one profile that reached 1 year :sweat_smile: happy anniversary to Me i guess

9 Likes