Random thoughts thread

Video review:

1 Like

Har Har Mahadev. :om: :atom_symbol:

3 Likes

Ai had an interesting take on Shiva as a pirate. Rudrakshas as ropes…

2 Likes

Sharing is caring :relieved:

1 Like
2 Likes

If we consider potential - this field is by far the one with the highest ceiling for what it can draw from a possible pool of results.

Definitely should be paired with Taffeite and some form of Shielding.

Fortuna has dominion over Fate - that is probably one of the highest powers granted to aspects of the Divine Feminine.

4 Likes

My favorite “wealth” field lol

1 Like
1 Like

Word

1 Like

1 Like

Context?

1 Like
1 Like

The first time listening to this video I felt pure joy and a heightened sense of peace. But the following times I have not been able to replicate that result, it is strange, I think the expectation is blocking me in some way.

Nothing is ever exactly the same… The arrow of time points in one direction and every event leaves its mark.

When you first encounter a field, it’s morphology interacts with yours and energy in different areas gets displaced in new ways that had not happened before. The first encounter will probably always be the most marked in its notice-ability since the new field and your own inherent field will have never interacted before.

But, after one interaction happens, there is a sort of re-calibration; something previously completely foreign, now has an imprint somewhere in your field. And so, it ceases to be something completely different and also ceases to be as distinct in your awareness.

4 Likes

The field is working just fine … but its purpose is to raise your awareness, not to create joy, or encourage you to chase joy.

If you want joy, look for fields made specifically to induce the state you like to label as joy - which is a mixture of contentment, faith and gratitude.

1 Like

so why did he experience joy and peace, then?

Because he explored spaces of his mind he never stepped into before.

1 Like

Guys, Kitsune and Michael Mandala shouldn’t interfere with each other right? I should be fine wearing both