Random thoughts thread

i dont know about you guys but

Attract More Love Into Your Life

2 Likes

Is this high vibration?

Jk

2 Likes

I think it has to do with how they perceive themselves

I believe these people strongly believe they are doing the right thing and are not evil

2 Likes

:fearful:

brother is TRANSCENDING

2 Likes
2 Likes

Torus Weaved Respect :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

testosterone 4x a day keeps the depression away :speaking_head:

2 Likes

New memes

1 Like

Is this the Patreon testosterone field?
It was recommended not to use more than 2x
Do you see any side effects?
Testosterone suppression etc.

2 Likes

Thats right

Im aware, I’m just a little rebel, that’s all

Insatiable sexual arousal. Maybe a bit more prone to getting angry.

2 Likes

I know what power looks like, and that’s not what I was talking about.

Good and Evil exist in in a way that has a material residue. What I was talking about was an energy that seemed clean but had an artificial quality to it. One that didn’t match what it was bound to.

Thanks for playing, though.

1 Like

try the orgone accumulator for that ;) x2

1 Like

Im always confused when I see people online struggle with diabetes. Isn’t that one of the easiest things to treat? (Type 2)

1 Like

It depends… It’s pretty widespread now, given the large volume of sugars in everyone’s diet. If people haven’t been diagnosed outright, then they’re probably still in the pre-diabetic range.

And, once someone gets the diagnosis, they basically get handed a prescription and get pushed out the door. The problem never get addressed unless the person has enough initiative to change their diet and living habits.

But, with the drugs, by taking insulin he body gets further de-trained from making and stabilizing it’s own. So it will unavoidably get worse over time. Other drugs that are part of a management program aren’t always well tolerated. And the frequent blood testing isn’t any fun…

And if things get way out of wack, it can lead to a bunch of other problems.

1 Like

Yeah I know but I think it’s pretty reversable most of the times

I just don’t get why people don’t change their diets lol

smh

Or something as running and lifting weights helps massively with diabetes and insulin resistance

1 Like

The diet part is actually tougher than I would have thought (from what relatives have done). There tends to be so many weird addatives in the foods these days, people would have to get pretty radical to get away from things that cause problems.

Some people like what they like and won’t be made to change. Others can’t afford the right foods because it’s mostly crap that is available and cheap.

1 Like

Yeah dieting isn’t easy, I don’t know what you mean by additives but it’'s not hard to find foods with one ingredient.

That depends on the person. Something as fasting and eliminating snacks/snacking would help a ton as well as set people on the right path.

Lol, one would think they would appreciate being healthy and not having to suffer

I don’t think so, it’s definitely cheaper to buy ingredients and cook at home. But that’s the hard part lol, cooking, every day and every night.

1 Like

Sugars and anything that could turn into a sugar appears to be a problem when people are diabetic…

So that means even if people eat a cleaner diet and get rid of things that have corn syrup and other garbage in them, quite a few natural products would potentially still be problematic.

All grains are out, most fruits are out, and many vegetables are out. The Ketogenic diet tends to be the only thing that blocks the progression of diabetes. --Things can be done in moderation, but the big difficulty is keeping the big metabolic pathways shifted.

1 Like
2 Likes

TIL you have to give some time for some fields to work. Or wait a day (point is things reset each new day, the night is the buffer). Specially after an intense zooming-in…you need some time to zoom out and as soon as you decompress the synchronicities roll in.

1 Like