Random thoughts thread

It’s more of a concurrence.

As to what it actually is, it’s not given to us to perceive in our fleshly form.

It’s such an immense bundle of information that your brain would immediately collapse the moment you try to download it.

1 Like

Well yes. But, what you currently are, is what you currently are. What happened, already happened.

You can change the way things affected you, and change where you’re headed, but you cannot change the present or the past.

1 Like

I heard that we can change the past, although I’m not 100% Sure who said it.

Perhaps Captain or someone else, Idk.
I’m not sure.

You are born with a set template.

You CAN be whatever you want, but the farther it is from your default template, the more focused awareness it takes.

1 Like

You can “revise” the past.

1 Like

Oh…

So only change it in my mind and my current perception of it.

To change the past from here is impossible. You’d need to go there using a time machine. (on this note, you’d also need the right coordinates, as you may land in a timeline that is a bit different from yours)

2 Likes

nah a lot of people download pirated things from the USA I did it once in the past it’s okay, they can’t arrest millions of people at the same time lol sometimes you can see news that they arrested a certain person for piracy but it’s more to scare you or because that person was a pirate or large-scale distributor.

Also, if it is streaming, there is no content in your possession.

1 Like

I can revise the past.

icegif-1454

1 Like

Your perception of it, affects your ability to direct your future.

2 Likes

That’s good to know lol.

Scare tactics 101: show them stuff to scare them lol.

It’s worldwide implemented anyway.

1 Like

Bro can do anything.

1 Like
2 Likes

I forgot to tell you I’m an arcturian fr fr.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

That’s great to have a taste of the past.

I’m too chicken to try it though.

Who knows what I might perceive lol.

Any precqmbrian scary creatures?

1 Like

It’s a portal to a cleaner and less dense version of the planet. Literally nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

I have never tried that portal, it has never particularly attracted me, and the dream portals consume a lot of energy for me.

1 Like

I tried the forest one.

It’s beautiful.

I could feel the air getting more fresh

1 Like

That’s good to know.

Thank You.

So, it’s good for Breathing then too? :thinking:
Hmm…

I might try it.