Random thoughts thread

:trident: :trident: :trident:

1 Like

1 Like

(Post deleted by Freeowlkulesis)

2 Likes

We must come to the understanding that existence is fundamentally unsatisfaying .

1 Like

Is this a joke Iā€™m not understanding lol

2 Likes

No joke , just randomness

3 Likes

Thanks for all that trouble.

I lliked them all ^^

I looked it up. Havenā€™t seen them all but they are typical from myths and legends. So it would be fine? Rassei is cute.

Almostā€¦not a good thing though. When I had a similar form in a dreamā€¦letā€™s say I wasnā€™t happy within the dream.

Most accurate.

This is the scariest shz ever. Is that like dance, or a fight? If they were to be deities or big beings, I meanā€¦

Was foretold in the stars.

I used the SARMs and workout fields once last week. Just one day, one play of each. Last week I experienced weakness and fatigue from a routine thing.

This week Iā€™m fine. Demn so effective. And my low back pain is better ever since. I donā€™t even have it now and thatā€™s weird even.

Also luck increasing. No field used even. Except a luck sigil-ized item, that I wear 24/7 since its inception.

May the force be with yā€™all.

2 Likes

Imagine not wearing a luck sigil-ized item 24/7/366.
It makes things go your way more often than not :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yeah but I meanā€¦I did leave it along with the shield twice at home. First time all hell broke lose. Second time nothing happened really.

But lately Iā€™m likeā€¦anxious without it xDā€¦I be putting it on as soon as possible xD

Just in case. I feel like some mofos are just waiting for there to be an opening to attack so. I guess thatā€™s why I donā€™t forget about it anymore. I feel the threat or smth. And thenā€¦peace. Enemy repelled/aura of fear-ed xD

1 Like

You mean Shielding 3.0? Was there a sigil to make a shielding item?

Oh. Well, I havenā€™t noticed this. I donā€™t usually forget my lucky ring but if I do nothing happens most of the time.

1 Like

Nope. Yes, there was a sigil. Letā€™s say Shielding 1.0, or 0.2 or smth xD

I think it was ā€œContegoā€, or is that the lucky one?

Found this:

Along with empathic shielding mandala, the shielding card, and the jealousy shieldā€¦should be good enough for free fields.

Dunno if it is still active though, since it isnā€™t on patreon. Same with the lucky sigil xDā€¦but I think I did notice it when I got them, that they worked. And specially that bad day when I took them off.

We have a very important guest today, donā€™t mess up:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

has anyone charged water with the orgone accumulator field? will it be good?

1 Like

ā€˜Eachā€™ being who?
Would you mind expanding on this avatar thing a bit please?
(I am particularly thinking of the gods incarnated thing Iā€™ve somewhat heard of here and there)

2 Likes

It sounding a bit like the idea of fragmented ā€œsoulsā€, in a sense. And an oversoul. So a certain ā€œwholeā€ that sends parts of itself down into a body to experience the world, which would reintegrate after death.

Iā€™ve heard a bunch of variations on the idea, but they still donā€™t mean anything to me.

2 Likes

Im an avatar :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes

So Iā€™m not missing much by drugs not working on me I see.

2 Likes