Random thoughts thread

Aha…so you’re in touch with your HS for the good stuff, and I am for the bad xD

That’s pretty easy to answer from your own perspective though…I couldn’t care less about philosophical or higher implications. That’s Gods problems…and the HS games…

Anyways I’m more open lately to the idea the HS may actually do something useful if asked.

But once I try those things…I hope it better works for once, or I’m just gonna give up.

Gonna go left hand path and find a way to torture my higher self into submission or smth xD

And your combo may not be unsufferable xD

I’m glad you’re fine now my man ^^

1 Like

I think mine would be like…Dragon+something

Or Devic+something

but hard to figure.

Well you asked about alchemical dragon being…if there was an alchemical devic being…I’d have no doubt. But the ones right now are intercessions so…

1 Like

Maybe this is why we sometimes feel anxiety in some places and we don’t know why:

The subconscious mind sees reality unfiltered, sees the ghosts, the Goblins, the demons and the minds of others, knows what is about to happen and what has happened,
and holds most of this in, calling out suggestions to the conscious mind at times, but mainly keeping us from having to deal with every little strange thing that happens.

Source: The Veils Between Worlds: Mind, Language & Time – Enlightened States

1 Like

Maybe it is being filtered now too…

And sure…and that’s why Shiva says to not play with the astral senses fields.

Things are already difficult. We know when someone is lying to our face, but we’re accustomed at this point.

But imagine seeing all their trauma, their wicked intention, their disdain, evilness, psychic attack, etc. You either lose your astral senses (like we get numb to the negative things), or you’ll have to deal with all the crap from everyone all the time.

And it would get exhausting even if you shield and send good vibes out, or harmonize the energies…it would be a 24h job.

1 Like

They are.

Cute dragon xD

1 Like

Didn’t see anything…was looking for a gif xD

Anyways…when I thought this idea would help me connect to my golem:

:clown_face:

Actually I had a dumber idea even of going into his stomach to be invisible, if I ever astral projected. Much better than mounting xD

1 Like

Damn, I’ve been doing that for a long time lol, or similar because I can’t see but i can feeling what they feel ( I think it’s worse xd) I don’t know if all people who develop their spirituality become empaths but it’s happened to me since a few years ago and I have confirmed the same with other forum members. Not every day is the same but there are certain days that it is overwhelming and exhausting, I need to isolate myself from people so as not to feel their emotions, if we lived in ancient times I would have already become a hermit and would have taken over some good cave :laughing:

1 Like

Wise words xD

1 Like

How have I not seen this before?

2 Likes

But it also has its good side, if I am with happy people or in happy places I can also feel those good energies and it feels uplifting. Although in everyday life almost everything is neutral

1 Like

You are not capable of comprehending or accepting the truths of existence.

So that’s where the quote comes from :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s a good short, I saw it years ago, I don’t remember its origin but I remember debating with my friends if it was real or not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I admit that it raises some interesting ideas

1 Like

Apart from all those interesting ideas… it also shows how much of an asshole a human can be, believing himself superior to anything.

2 Likes

ah yeah, but don’t blame the human, blame their indoctrination. We have been raised and conditioned to think as we do u.u

1 Like

There are no degrees to miracles.

And invisibility xD

What does this mean? Haven’t used those fields much.

What I like the most is the:

“You picked English because you are so smart?

• RELATIVELY, YES."

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Best answer for stupid questions. I’ll get it tattooed.

1 Like

Alright then ^^

1 Like