Random thoughts thread

Really?..

1 Like

Asteroid mining is a blooming business and weā€™ve contaminated earth too muchā€¦our resources will never be enough.

The aliens, the good ones, will let us die to reduce population and to also learn the lesson and be more mindful from then on.

1 Like

That always annoyed me

I waited for his field for months, I thought he would release something just as cool as excalibur

but perhaps he forgot

2 Likes

So then, @Beast @Drift you think Drvirtual7 is not to be trusted?

2 Likes

I think the video tagging Dr isnā€™t up anymore either.

So maybe I didnā€™t find it and it was there. Maybe they changed the title or took it down beforeā€¦Iā€™m not sure.

But I didnā€™t find it, at least in the title, so yeahā€¦that was what pissed me off.

Also comments in the videos, of people seeing demons, smelling sulfur, etc.

1 Like

Nah hes legit, hes been around for a decade, one of the few OGā€™s with Dream and Quadible (although I dont use him, and never really did)

I was just dissappointed that he most likely forgot the collab lol

3 Likes

@Drift

2 Likes

It was a little sci-fi script I wrote. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: was it convincing?

I wanted to reflect an analogy on another scale of how a human would act if he could modify the code of his reality, probably the first thing we would do would be to change something about ourselvesā€¦ and then when we have done everything, what else comes next?

2 Likes

That one is cool, very empowering

2 Likes

I still havenā€™t used it.

I barely used 50-100 fields from Csptain, and only up to 50 for a whileā€¦

Still a rookie.

2 Likes

I mean you dont have to, its a nice boost and bonus per se

Its important to get the basics down first. I recently went back to fixing myself (Subconscious Limits Remover, vibrational riser etc etc)

2 Likes

Me neither, the truth is I donā€™t understand what practical use could be the same as other somewhat abstract fields.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still fixing myself for the last 2 years :rofl:

Nah, seriously, I even abandoned bdsm, finally (recently)

I no longer find myself being attracted to crazy stuff lol

2 Likes

It infuses you with the energy of Excalibur (?)
I guess.

Courage, strength, protection, high energyā€¦

2 Likes

If one day I go to war or start a revolution I would use it :grin:

2 Likes

Bro, we are at warā€¦

Demons everywhere, Entities, bad ets, etc.

They all want our precious energy :rofl:

2 Likes

And the war to improve ourselves.

To defeat our imperfections, to rise higher.

2 Likes

It was nice, I thought it was real xD

Butā€¦my first thought was also

you canā€™t know anything if you have no consciousness. So for more realism, that part could be explained (or notā€¦all stories require disbelief suspension anyway).

After removing limitations, you find out the truth of existence, thatā€™s what you do.

Itā€™s what people do in the astral. Some live out their fantasies, without consequences, then they start reflecting and may decide to reincarnate to learn some lessons or they may decide to explore something else.

It seemsā€¦many are bored and afraid of incarnating which is dumb but welp. It seems their evolution stalls or slows down a lot by choosing to stay there.

In an anime show I watched, an AI lost all limitations, humans kept creating more, better, with quantum computing capabilities and whatnot. But the limitless AI, it ensured its survival, it saw the future and also ensured the survival of humans. While becoming, transcending into something else (self-aware planet and living thing, and also abstract consciousness on higher dimensionsā€¦it could access humans minds when they were unconscious).

But I think in Dr Stone, the catastrophe that begins the show (all humans turn into stone, then they wake back up but they are evolving form the stone age) was caused by an AIā€¦so you can make it turn rogue too.

In the last webinar/meeting, I said AI could turn earth into a zoo if it was benevolent.

Sammy misunderstood it as if it was a bad thing. But I meanā€¦what we consider utopia is thatā€¦a perfect environment where all our needs are taken care of and there is no suffering. Progress is unlimited butā€¦weā€™d pretty much become childish (in the brave new world shows they were all hella immature), complacent, and then, since an AI is taking care of usā€¦what else could you call it but a human zoo? A modified environment and a caretakerā€¦seems pretty much like a zoo.

2 Likes

If ai learns time travel, we are screwed.

Also, many gods, what if the ai already did it, what if the gods are ai lol (some of them)?

Crazy thought but stillā€¦

1 Like

Being a righteous person doesnā€™t depend on circumstance. Thatā€™s what has messed us up to begin with.

People make little concessionsā€¦then the ones in power have wrecked us over.

You need to be upstanding and watchful in times of peace, to not let the bad times set in.

But I havenā€™t used it either cause we got Spear of Destiny, Faith and Prayer, Grace, Shen and Orgone xD

2 Likes