Random thoughts thread

You can remove them without actually sending lol.

1 Like

Mahashunya is pure intuition 
 at a certain point your ego will try to make you feel scared or small, it uses both sides of the pendulum.

Way of integrity really helps.

3 Likes

It’s a massive flood 
 you can choose what to let in or keep out 
 a flood of Endless Peace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Memes are a cool way to build central networks 
 everyone doing the delete thing for the heck of it is tapping into the same circuit.

idk but mine certainly seems to learn new notions fast

jfc, it really is like in the Revolver movie.
what in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I’m not sure why you’re dodging the answer to all your questions, which you already know 
 what is it that you are actually afraid of?

You don’t lose anything except “illusions” by accepting things as you already know they are 
 even faster, change will come, when more begin to do this

5 Likes

:om::om::rocket:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Healthy (sane) Young Women:

Young women lol, I speak like I’m 50 lol (BTW, you’re still relatively young as a 50 years old, you’re not 100 :skull_and_crossbones:).

1 Like

bro there may be people with epilepsy here đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

2 Likes

The low tone of voice when answering the questions makes me doubt them, whenever someone does that they are not being honest. But hey, there are women like that, it’s true, when there is attraction and chemistry, the rest doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Yeah, Idk, it might be just for the camera/views.

Yep. When they are attracted, they are willing to do anything (by anything I don’t actually mean literally anything lol).

1 Like

They should be cautious, it’s not anyone’s else responsability.

Me, This evening: achievement unlocked, toxicity level increased lol (in public).

yeah, hormones are a wild thing. Don’t make any important decisions when you’re horny. Lol

1 Like

Lol.
Tell me about it.

I was mostly driven by emotions and hormones my whole life too lol, rare moments of clarity. :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

I think I’m the second one (clockwise, so the one in the upper right corner), at least nowadays.
Before I was all the others, but mostly one.

I’m quite flexible, it’s a gift.

The second image
 :rofl:
So true, very very true.

1 Like

lol :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

When You loop Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (I feel a little bit dizzy :rofl:, so I stopped):

Screenshot_20240501_222919

Detox effects are expected

I went a little bit too much this time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like