Random thoughts thread

1 Like

Interesting.
just randomly?

It could be for all,
all could be blessed.

I think a lot could benefit from the mental help fields etc.

Hey maybe we can take over the medical system.
The same way they shadow banned the channel for years.
We perhaps we can shadow the worldā€™s medical systems.

28 Likes
5 Likes

I mean it more in the sense that people will label it as witch craft and all this crap and hey if they donā€™t that would be amazingā€¦

A lot of people go ā€˜missingā€™ and such when they break certain systems down as-well that is a worry of this going more mainstream.

Ideally yes your work is accepted and loved and helps the worldā€¦ but alot based on what i personally see wouldnā€™t have the interest or commitment needed to be honest

I think itā€™s mostly that guy that went on Joe rogan idk but my dad acted like he new everything about morphic fields and all this just after a days worth of research lol

1 Like

Quantum Entanglement šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ¤”

1 Like

I now send you quantum entanglement.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what to do with that :man_shrugging:t2:lol

1 Like

lol
how come nobody posted the new video or made a comment on my voice, thats interesting.

anyways i am just beginning to realize the stuff i say must be some other kind of language and flies past most peopleā€™s head.

12 Likes

You need to pass it through appropriate gates and then measure to decode the original state :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your voice?

I need to read the comments and check Instagram or YouTube or something?

I guess this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewLX34Z-da0

4 Likes

Did the double og Dr. Dreamwizzy post a voice audio banger on us?

@SoulStar33 @King_A :eyes::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dreamweaver, I enjoyed the short video. Itā€™s one of my favorite things to ponder on. I was even thinking of revisiting one of the many books I have on the subject, but itā€™s so nice to revisit the idea in a short easy way.

2 Likes

Please drop more :sob::fire:

Video was awesome.

3 Likes

Someone left a comment regarding The voice:

Screenshot_20240524_200142

6 Likes

I came to this post to leave a clue about the new SM release but it seems that many are still not aware of the new video :sweat_smile:

I still donā€™t understand it much about description, so I hope there is a thread talking about it.

2 Likes

thanks man lol
hahaha

I appreciate the gesture.

10 Likes

Quantum computing is very accessible to study if you are interested in its basics https://learning.quantum.ibm.com

1 Like

Oh thank you :hushed::pray:t3:

2 Likes

I hadnā€™t listened to the video until now, since Iā€™m at work I thought it was a new field and I thought Iā€™d better listen to it later at home, but now I see that itā€™s a different type of video lol :sweat_smile: ā€‹ā€‹bro the captainā€™s voice is very masculine and deep, Iā€™m sure has used the manly man field :sunglasses:

1 Like