Random thoughts thread

Thank You and @Owl for telling us/the forum about the new video.
Then I saw Captain’s comment and I had to see/listen to the link that @igem provided.

Maybe he didn’t need to listen. :grin:

But I do lol (someday), my voice ain’t Manly lol.

3 Likes

Yep, he did.

1 Like

So quantum entanglement and quantum bonding are the same thing?

All the parts that belong to something, even separated from that something, are still connected, right? We are all connected because we are all made of the same materials and those materials all come from the same place or from a single thing that later fragmented. :nerd_face:

I once read that if you cut your toenails and leave them or bury them in the ground, that keeps you connected to the earth (or grounding) because a part of you will always be physically connected to the earth. why nails? Well, it is the simplest and most durable thing that we can separate from the body, besides teeth and bones. I guess it’s because of the quantum entanglement

4 Likes

Big bang? :sweat_smile:
I guess (?)
Or the big expansion or whatever other name there is?

So, since it was all one, originally, as parts (particles) of the one that expanded, it means all the universe, all of it, all of us are naturally connected, on a quantum level (?)

And, are all the universes connected on a(n) Ultra Quantum level?

Damn, give me a

Already. Lol

1 Like

Maybe haha ​​I’m not sure, the word “source” sounds better to me.

8f49a71d1b32eb63ba715887c6f6b3a3

1 Like
1 Like

Excited to see how those guilds will develop :eyes:

2 Likes

Updated field description pictures , new guilds , captain being very vocal on the forum loads of amazing stuff currently here I feel a shift of some sort recently

3 Likes

Guess whos back

1 Like

Me fr

We’ll see if I actually listen to the become kinder field ever again.

Straight face I’d say yes. But good sentiments :om:

Anyways glad to see you, pal :wave:

1 Like

From A Touch of the Gods:

Not even a year later. To be honest as of now, I’m still unsure about that. I don’t think those are the elves I meant, cause mine come from folklore, etc…could be anything (most likely aliens, but even pre-immortals share similarities).

But, interesting development nonetheless.

Haven’t used the field…if I did you could expect a lengthy review of course xD

3 Likes

Is there an archangel of funny?

2 Likes

Not that I know of, but I think you don’t need angelic help for that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If I see a deleted comment and I reply to it, I usually delete my comment as well.

Its Just a strange rule of mine.

(a random thought)

Aesir and the Vanir & Vanaheirm?
i thought they’re deities instead of elven(elf) or alien

1 Like

The dream muse just hit 200 subs W.

3 Likes

I think I’ve actually dreamed of Dream after hearing his voice.

4 Likes

Philosophical Question: Is Captain Living The Dream? :grinning:

Summary

(well, this sounded cool in my head)

1 Like