Random thoughts thread

I mean if the price is not 1000 euro each I don’t see any reason to wait. People will trade more without the shop no buy more. That’s how I see it

1 Like

put an nft 10000 then everyone will say I don’t have then the guy selling will say ok I trade for 3 NFTs this NFT that is worth really 275 and that’s how you get more NFTs

1 Like

They wil buy more too. Some guys will have many extra copies and some won’t hae anything interesting to trade.

Not to mention those that are already looking at the turn over.

1 Like

People have learned bro…you gotta be a trusted trader now.

It isn’t people with no idea of NFTs and scammers. Everyone knows now…scammers have been banished. To be active in trading you need to know the basics now.

1 Like

you really think so? I don’t see the shop moving that much to be honest

1 Like

Then that’s because of all the recent releases and stuff.

Gotta be rich to buy all the unsold copies of Eternal.

The way I see it…the trading thread will be dead for a while too.

Say you got 90% of the unsold copies of an NFT…you wait until people sell their copies at whatever price…then it is mostly you selling and owning all the copies. You set the price :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

lol imagine that

1 Like

what NFTs you got?

1 Like

yes and then nobody buys because the price is ridiculous

1 Like

Negentropic Dragon :skull:

Not feeling it as much as before but…I’m done physically, psychologically, energetically…need to rebuild myself.

Like man…how is my past state an improvement now? :sob:

1 Like

You ain’t maintaining a store. You can keep it indefinitely. You can give to your family members or worthy people as you live your life man idk.

Or just not be ridiculous.

1 Like

They call me the bestower of gifts. Melcchior.

1 Like

Look man

I will make it simple for both of us

I studied economics so I am always right.

easy peazy

then something else, all those things are speculations.

1 Like

1 Like

you know it’s correct

nobody knows what happens if you monopolize an NFT

like anybody will care, there are 100 nfts with the word healing inside and 1000 audios with the word healing most are free

1 Like

why buy a healing NFT when you can hear free music which is effective? what are you a collector of healing nfts?

why buy cosmetics nfts when you can listen cosmetic fields for free

why buy servitor from nfts etc etc

even alpha male nfts…why really bother. There is androstenol and its really good and working.

1 Like

Why buy a Jaguar when a Peugeot can get you to the store? People buy high end things they don’t need all the time.

2 Likes

yes but I am talking about getting all NFT copies of one NFT

why not buy another? why not listen to free? why not even make a subliminal with affirmations that the NFT was made. Why no buy gumroad field for the purpose

2 Likes

But by the same mindset, why do fields when you can go be a monk for 20 years? Variety, convenience, and perceived quality.

2 Likes

I told you…to make moolah. Control the price. Or at least make some profit. Some peple have said they wanted to buy extra copies just so someone that needed them could have them in the future (I just don’t buy such altruistic motivations but who knows?).

1 Like