Random thoughts thread

Easiest way (but probably very limiting) to accept altruism is to understand that whether conscious or not, all altruism benefits the person doing it.

How it makes them feel, how it makes them look, how it builds connections, how it addresses karma… whatever it may be.

2 Likes

true, also you can go to the doctor or go and buy andrew tate pdf “how to become alpha sigma ligma” or buy whatever. So many options I cant even think I am sleepy right now.

I don’t understand why thinking the prices will go up and people will care about you wanting to buy something for 10k really. Its done, these things are really done I seen it people buying NFTs for that prices and there was a thread that they tell the stories.I am not saying they doing something bad but I am asking why someone should put up with it and not look for alternatives and make the prices go low

2 Likes

I agree with you that they should, but the FOMO/scarcity mindset will drive them on. The scarcity of NFTs combined with the fact that some of them were about defeating lack mindset always boggled my mind.

2 Likes

hahahaha spitting facts right there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

anyways at the end of the day is just a conversation speculating stuff and all that. I am not saying someone should lower their prices. Just trying to see if the future market will go up because the market will be down.

i don’t think things will change that much and if someone crazy monopolizes an NFT in an era where everyone knows freely what an NFT does and can compare it to other options, there is no real hype etc etc

2 Likes

Yeah maybe I applied more a of a general mindset.

Anyways Imma sleep, my fellow night owl.

I bestow you this gift, that had my dying xD:

3 Likes

Lol

I got to go too its 4am

goodnight

2 Likes

Rest and Ricklaxation

1 Like

Colostrum was eventually considered ineffective for professional sports as performance enhancer, claims about immunoglobulins or growth factors when consumed orally almost never pan out to reality.

At least consider buying animal feed colostrum in bulk, which of same quality as human instead of feeding into predatory supplement industry.

1 Like

What’s up everyone. How you all doing, how is life?

So no one sent me again any message.I think I will trade the three for something equal and then trade the one NFT. Seems a better case.

Be blessed

2 Likes

So what;s up?

When I take off my glasses I pretend I can see Aura.

2 Likes

I do that too lol

1 Like

Ok it’s a goodbye again people.

Love and kisses

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

“This dude’s investigaytion skills are legendary.”

“You don’t decide your sexuality, this guy does”

“My life changed after setting this as alarm tone”

:muscle:

2 Likes

" why are u gay ? "
" who says im gay ? "
" ur gay "

1 Like
2 Likes

All of the grim-dark post-corpo stories in the world and we’re still over here clapping every time they figure out another way to hasten it.

And that’s not at you igem, my initial reaction was “cool”.

2 Likes