Recruiting by the Virtus Victoriam Legion

I’d like to apply as well

Putting my hand up

Applying

applying

Formally submitting application

I too want to pleadge my allegiance to the Virtus Victoriam Legion!

Hi there @Random_Element. This is a welcome from the forum, which is separate from your guild application

Welcome Rose Tara

2 Likes

I would like to apply

As a long term lurker as a brain field user - I would like to apply if there is still room. Would love to engage and develop within the society!

1 Like

I humbly submit an application.

1 Like

Applying for the legion.

1 Like

I would like to apply

Guys this has been already said. But for the love of god, please be committed. For the future consuls I will oversee, I know personally my expectations will be high. I don’t care about the knowledge, intelligence or the lack of it you have beforehand. But I and I’m sure most of the other ambassadors will agree that commitment is absolutely primordial.

17 Likes

if possible then I want to join the Guild

If there is room for another brainiac, I’m in.

1 Like

Hey @futurmajic
Nice 2 see TC

1 Like

What are your expectations regarding commitment?

Are there any pre requisites for joining the legion? A certain amount of skill and intelligence one should have to get accepted into the legion?

No

1 Like

I would like to be more in depth, but I think it will lose its meaning. I think it should be self explanatory. It requires a level of honesty and integrity with yourself and with the guild. And we all have our own lives, some more busy than others, so before someone asks or ponder, it also doesn’t mean you will be glued and chained joining this, it’s supposed to be an opportunity for growth… but you can understand we also want the people who really wanna grow in this pathway and not anyone who is just coming as an experiment or sudden motivation.

8 Likes