Redoing formative years?

For better or for worse, a lot of who we are is based on what was laid down during the formative years (roughly 0-8 years old). I can’t stand a lot of stuff about myself (and it’s not in the sense of low self-esteem, it’s that a lot of stuff about how I am feels distinctly wrong and unnatural), and I know I didn’t have to be this way, if only conditions had been better during those early years. Also, I’m sure that a lot of gifts have atrophied.

Ego Dissolution, Plasma Brain, and Blueprint of Life are obvious options, but what else would go in a good combination in order to redo formative years?

2 Likes

The Archetype of Parental Love, maybe?
This would be a great idea, if Captain would release what you ask for, something to correct/redo formative years, perhaps multiple fields for different stages of our childhood and for different problems?

4 Likes

The Crucible of The Past

8 Likes

Hi Gittir,

I would also add subconscious limit remover in order to clear your subconscious mind of all the things you’ve absorbed.

2 Likes

Add Childlike Wonder aswell :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Most of the core beliefs in the subconscious mind are created during these years.

Since for the subconscious mind the concept of time does not really exists, it treats everything including experiences made during these formative years as if they would be happening right now.

The saying that “time heals everything” is a complete lie.

So the only way to solve is to literally use every field, technique and subliminal available to change and reprogram those core beliefs.
To reframe and heal those experiences.
To heal the unconscious trauma.

The fields mentioned above are of great help.
Also all the fields in JAAJ’s Self Love Stack.
Also working with NFTs, deities, aliens, angels and one’s own Higher Self to get the all the support and intervention as humanly possible.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty big list, which specific ones would you say are up first?

1 Like

Higher Self

2 Likes

Complimentary to Jaaj’s list, Blueprint of Love NFT has this feature embedded into it. It was inspired by the Rite of Passage and it was extended to all age groups and not only the formative ones.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I don’t know if I can get it anytime soon but good to know it’s there

3 Likes

Yeah it is there. A fundamental part of it.
It’s probably one of the reasons that make this field very hard to continuously stick to haha

3 Likes

Off topic, but after Gheorghe’s suggestion I did put in a public request. I’m sure it depends on the field and what else he’s up to at the time, but is there a rough period of time that it normally takes Dream to do a requested field if he’s going to?

1 Like

Well, that answers my question!

8 Likes