Reducing estrogen or increasing testosterone for men

If you could choose between 1 of these two audios, which would you choose? It’s because?

2 Likes

Testosterone, absolutely.

Keep in mind that the Testosterone Boost ver 2.5 field contains aromatase inhibitors, which reduce oestrogen. (as @O.O said)

From the description:

There are also mild aromatase inhibitors.

Edit: Here is a related discussion from another thread:

1 Like

Depends on goals. I’m running the reduce estrogen right now no test. My test levels are good as they are for my goals so I’m just focusing on blocking estrogen right now.

But like what everyone else said if your running testosterone no need for the field.

2 Likes

I don’t really know my testosterone levels, since I never measured it, but the amount of estrogen in all food today makes me worried, I don’t know if increasing testosterone would be a good thing since I’m on nofap, I haven’t been able to lose a lot, even using several programs for that, sometimes I suppose it may be excess estrogen

2 Likes

Not a good idea. High testosterone levels will definitely cause you to start faping big time. Unless you have much self discipline and your able to quickly transmute the energy.

1 Like

None! don’t play with your hormones!

1 Like

Honestly I would stay a little more on the dosage, because with the current society the feminization has also extended to the male sector, a little more testosterone would not hurt, in my opinion.

3 Likes

what do you mean by the current society? what happened