Replacement for probability wave?

Was looking to buy probability wave from sapien, but it isn’t up for sale anymore. Any audio that could replicate its effects just as potently? My budget wouldn’t allow for anything that is upwards of 70 USD, so please keep that in mind. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Nvm…I thought it was but it wasn’t.

Pardon? I didn’t really catch that

1 Like

I mean…I opened it on gumroad and assumed it was there, but it says it is no longer sold.

So that’s what I meant. I first said it was still available until I double checked.

I edited too fast so you can’t see my first post saying it is still available.

1 Like

Hmm strange that it was removed, it got lots of reviews and sold well for sure. Glad I have it already.

What do you want to achieve with probability wave?

General wealth and luck fields should do the job.

1 Like

Actually I have an exam to attempt and a lot to cram, I was thinking that maybe PW could sway odds in my favour, wherein what I learn is precisely what is quizzed in the exam :sweat_smile:

Pretty juvenile I know, but I’m desperate lol

1 Like

You can just focus on luck, use powerful luck and probability alteration and luck (spam this one right before exam) should be good.

1 Like

Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds) for an extra help in hand

4 Likes

The definitive upgrade to probability wave is for sure Aureus Fortuna. It seems pricy, but it is well worth it.

9 Likes

I wish I could get my hands on it! Sadly I have a constraint there, which is why I was eyeing the probability wave, which was rather inexpensive for how popular it was with the forum users ^

Absolutely; after Aureus came out, either you use the free ones like Luck and Probability Alteration
or that is better, in my opinion.