Ring of The Magi

Yes. Tag please. Will buy day one!

1 Like

Might as well make a tag, there are a lot of ppl waiting to buy this and waiting for more rings is keeping this out of there hands, and money out of your pockets.

2 Likes
  • Team Ring of Magi
  • Team Tag of Magi

0 voters

9 Likes

Well… what about us, the non-dual of non duality ? Where’s the third option? Damn. I call this rigged! :joy:

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

7 Likes

Would you rather get an energetic tattoo? Lol

1 Like

the tags have spoken!
but I will leave the ring for whenever it gets back in stock.

I will get some more tags up, but don’t be in a hurry to buy anything yet, wait for the black Friday sales.

29 Likes

Im ready :moneybag: :partying_face:

15 Likes

I tried to vote for both.

3 Likes

I would definitely have my cash ready for an IPF 2.0 that has Ring of The Magi combined. That would make one a Wizard!!!

2 Likes

you got 100/100 :joy: image

5 Likes

Pendant of the Magi is up y’all. Pretty damn sweet.

6 Likes

I read all the reviews on this item. They’re enticing. Now that I can wait for the tag, I’d love to hear more.

Sending out a prompt for owners of the Ring to share a little more now that they’ve had more time with the Magi field please.

3 Likes

I second this. I’m getting it anyway, but I still want to read some cool stuff about it while I wait on mine lol

2 Likes

Will the Ring/Tag of The Magi give you more energy so that you can listen to more fields and carry more tags whithout getting tired?
For example many owners of the Subconscious Limits Removal tag say they get tired/ feel drained when first wearing the tag, would the Ring/Tag of The Magi help with this?
And perhaps even help make the process work faster?

4 Likes

What is IPF? I see it everywhere spoken on this forum…

5 Likes

I was upset about something and I told magi to transmute my negative emotions into positive and my mood was changed totally in less than 30 seconds

:relieved:

I’m actually feeling a little bit of bliss

13 Likes

Creative idea :slightly_smiling_face::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Did you tell it through intent , think the words or speak the words ? I always think the words but dont know what’s best …

2 Likes

I just said in my head “Magi, transmute my negative emotions into positive energy.”

Then very very quickly I started feeling fine like the issue was not even worth my time. A few seconds after that I was grinning… That’s when I posted on here to tell you guys lol

4 Likes