Ritualis Collaboration Next Steps!

I love you Awareness relic, however, it would be helpful if there was more information added as to their manifestations.

2 Likes

Did you see this post in the original thread?

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/ritualis-totemics/36458/20?u=metaphystwolf

Over the years I’ve found that -especially with foundational energetics such as Awareness, Intuition, and Instinct- the more details I write about the metaphysics the more people get into their heads about it. This work is, with the current inventory, not highly cognitive. It’s felt. If you are drawn to a piece, it may be so that there’s something calling you beyond information.

However if you do have specific questions I am happy to answer them!

1 Like

I was mainly draw to it’s aesthetics, not so much it’s energetics.

I suspect it enhances your awareness, the description is a bit riddling not sure what is meant by it.

1 Like

They are brief, yes. Expanding it for clarity:

The Awareness Totem is anchored to and enhances Fundamental attention and improves intake of information.

It will remove blindspots in your perceptivity (mitigate the downside of latent inhibition), increase literal perception of the space around you including sight and sound, and increase your bandwidth for the intake of information.

The totem also enhanced energetic and aetheric awareness, and both improves conscious comprehension of subtle signs (from others or in a situation, as well as energetic) while also removing biases that may cause you to unconsciously dump information before you’ve consciously had a chance to hold it.

Hopefully that helps!

You can always claim a totem for aesthetic as well. Just know what you’re getting into if you do :wink:

1 Like

How do you create (the Aetheric blueprint) and consecrate (linking the template with the item) these?

I use processes of shape power and form mythography to create the objects so they are already “speaking” about the energies in question. The consecration ritual process is fairly simple now, as it’s evolved over the years, but I won’t be able to go into much detail about that here.

1 Like

Is there another place where you’d be able to go into the process more? I’m interested in understanding these things, because I always felt that with understanding comes trust, faith, and believe into what one is working with.

That is not to dispute the talismans, and it’s innate powers, but more so to enhance Faith in the spell that it is consecrated with.

1 Like

I can appreciate that, absolutely.

The only place I go into the details of the process is with apprentices and students. Which I am selective about.

Outside of that, I’ll posit something to ponder or disregard at your leisure:

Faith and in many cases Belief have nothing to do with understanding and everything to do with trust. Trust is more fundamental than having a mental grasp of a thing and doesn’t require understanding either.

This stack of foundations is parallel to cognitive process. It is a trick of the mind to entangle them, because the mind wants to KNOW and is the strongest gateway of the egoic identity and therefore the easiest for that to control. The ego uses the mind to convince the self that everything must be rationalized, known, understood, considered, and therefore places all power within this space.

This is not how our foundations are structured.

Awareness is ambient, automatic, and implicit.
Instinct is most fundamental after that, and is explicit.
Emotion is next and largely responsive.
Intuition glues all of this together along with higher perceptivity and cognition.

Then comes the mind and the ego. On top of, to the side, and after all of that is this process of thinking and sorting.

We CAN build trust through belief by understanding and groking a thing, but it isn’t the strongest form of trust and in many cases it is an insatiable process to try for, because understanding builds down into the other pillar of Understanding, Insight, Knowledge, Wisdom. There are a few other minor fundamentals on that side as well.

With this Work, it is the case that there is a sweet spot around how much the conscious mind “understands” that when hit, the more the magic can flow. Even with the masteries I have in some areas, I have witnessed things that are far far beyond my comprehension of “how”. But they are effective for me because I maintain these distinctions and don’t bind my faith and trust to my understanding.

6 Likes

With understanding an operation, and it’s underlying principles and Laws, trust and Faith inevitably will be a natural consequence.

It is not requirement necessarily.

Just the way I see it.

@metaphystwolf, I appreciate you as well, you have fine craftsmanship. I’d love if you’d made a golden triangle, with eye, illuminated — the oh so often seen “illuminati symbol” similar to the Awareness token.

It is beautiful, I have to be honest, I felt drawn to it.

Your work is outstanding!

1 Like

I’m glad that you have that experience. I hope it continues to serve you in that way.
And if it doesn’t, please consider what I’ve said above :slight_smile: :pray:

Hah! I appreciate the sentiment and the admiration of my craftsmanship. Thank you! But I won’t be making any illuminati symbols. I don’t need that juju on my work bench :rofl:

1 Like

The upward facing triangle with light illuminating is actually a beautiful Spiritual symbol.

And I will consider it @metaphystwolf :)

1 Like

Of course. I was teasing. I just pictured making a bunch of illuminati memorabilia and how awkward that would be. and it made me laugh

1 Like

It would be artistique and beautiful, definitely befitting of a powerful totem, perhaps to draw in Spiritual Light and attract positivity in ones life, to transmute darkness into Light — if that’s possible?

And to open Spiritual perception, alongside seeing different paths and outcomes for manifestation.

In essence, the symbol would be an encircled triangle, with an eye inside, and illuminated by radiant Light.

Something like this —

I think you’d be able to make it so much better!

What do you think of this concept @metaphystwolf

It’s a lovely concept you describe, but I don’t personally prefer to the recreate known and established symbols. Especially considering they tend to have a lot of loaded cultural and preconceived associations. Not to mention different interpretations. The triangle and eye is not typically associated with drawing in spiritual energy or light and positivity but more so a reminder that God is watching over you and your actions. A reminder to be upstanding and good because the Lord is spying on you.

See my point? That design is heavily done. The mythography gets obfuscated so I prefer to design original forms when creating new energetic stacks.

There are exceptions though. The unicursal and a brief adventure into solomonic seals were exceptions because they were with joint venture partners, and the crosses in my gallery were both private client customs.

If someone with a following and an audience wanted to have something like the eye and triangle made for their followers I could do it but I won’t be doing it in my own collections. Or if you wanted a single one done as a custom for yourself I can of course do that!

Symbols often have a lot of meanings and interpretations.

" Spiritual Meaning of a Triangle

Behind the symbol of a triangle is a metaphysical force that the many ancient traditions and beliefs incorporated into their spiritual practices. The shape of a triangle can be seen in ancient architecture, such as the pyramids of Egypt, which was believed to hold deep power in the spiritual realm.

The triangle carries spiritual information regarding ascension to another realm after death, such as eternity or reincarnation. It also represented the three elements of our being that need to be balanced in order to reach enlightenment, such as

• Mind, body and spirit
  • Heaven, hell, and earth
  • Father, son, and Holy Spirit
  • Past, present, and future
  • Mother, father, and child
  • Mental, physical, and emotional
  • Birth, growth, and death

Spiritually, the triangle can be interpreted as the “flow” state that we get into when we are tapped into our true spiritual essence and passion. This is when time seems to disappear, and we feel spiritually activated by the activity we are doing. In a flow state, the mind, body, and spirit converge into one, and we are able to accomplish great tasks.

If triangles appear in your life frequently, such as seeing triangles everywhere, this is a sign that you are being called to live your highest purpose. If you feel conflicted about your life path and feel as if there is something more for you out there, the symbol of a triangle lets you know that you have a powerful spiritual gift waiting to be unlocked.

The “third eye” which sits between your eyebrows is called the Anja chakra in Hinduism and is shaped like a triangle. This chakra is known as the all-seeing eye or eye of consciousness and is seen as the gateway that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness.

If you are seeing a triangle everywhere, or get spiritually activated when seeing a triangle, this may be that your third eye psychic center is being stimulated. This is a great time to tap into your intuitive energies and pay attention to synchronicities happening around you."

Source – The Symbolism of a Triangle: What Is The Spiritual Meaning?

Personally, the whole notion regarding the Illuminati is a false conspiracy and most people just narrate this story over and over until it becomes truth, which it is not.

But that’s not the point of this conversation.

the Eye refers to our Spiritual eye, the Ajna.

@metaphystwolf, would it now be cool to create a relic that brings users invokes their Higher Self, and puts the users into the “flow” where the triad of mind, body and Spirit, is in equilibrium and harmony?

This article describes it well, but I believe it would be cool to have additional benefits which resonate with the “triangle”, “eye”, “circle”, and illumination of radiant Light. It’s such a beautiful concept and worthy of a Creation.

@metaphystwolf, if you could do it, how much would such a “custom” relic be?

Here again, the Illuminati Symbol can be see with Jesus, nothing superstitious about it…

My friend, nothing has changed in my initial response to whether or not the design is of interest or a fit for the Ritualis line of totems. You seem determined to convince me to do this item. Seems like a great place to request a custom piece.

I will add that you seem to be missing some key points about mythography, memetics, and the power of shape, but this isn’t the place to clarify that as this thread is about the current Ritualis Offerings :slight_smile:

The best way to start a conversation about custom work is to go to www.ritualis.info and fill out the form, or email me directly through that page (at the bottom) with your inquiry.

I will keep an eye out for your email!

Honestly, I never heard of memetics, mythography, etc

I’m not financially stable at this time, and I doubt it’ll be probable to get it at the price of a regular totem so I’d rather wait for a while and looker deeper into this whole concept first. I do love that it’ll be able to carry a field from Sapien. Like his Tags, but with a design and shape of your own, which is cool!

1 Like

Just an update as this has taken a LOT longer than I expected.

Bumped into some materials acquisition issues, followed by casting delays on my end. I had hoped to have the new items ready this week but have truck troubles while out of town. So I won’t be able to finish and photograph the new items until Sunday or Monday! Agh!

Thank you for your patience!

Anyone who’s claimed one of the already-established inventory, including the saturn or moon pentacle, those are still on schedule. Working down the job list as soon as I get back!

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Wow! Finally!

Both Tokens are live, and further inventory restock is coming ASAP!

Check out the Sapien Medicine Token of Cleansing here:

And for everything else we’ve talked about you can head straight to www.ritualis.info
(note: everything that is a Sapien medicine collaboration is marked in the main store so you can explore all of Ritualis items at once)

Thank you again for your patience! Ritualis is all settled in with the new casting team!

Cheers,

2 Likes

Quickly updating this thread: Have a coupon on the site for you fine folks,

Just add “Launch2023” when you order at www.ritualis.info for 11% off. Good until the 25th!

More info at the longer update here: Ritualis Totemics Collaboration 2023 + Coupon

3 Likes