Romance Reborn - Romantic Thread

You had an amazing growth.

2 Likes

Gotta go too, itā€™s another sleepless nightā€¦

2 Likes

Good Night. :pray:

2 Likes

A beautiful song (Endless Love) from a beautiful movie (Myth), starring Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Seon:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow!

Is this from a movie?
Can you tell me the title?
Thanks.

Red shock (maybe) (auto translate)?

(

1 Like

Here is a clip from Liceenii (ā€œHigh Schoolersā€ or ā€œStudentsā€, approximative Title), a Beautiful Romanian Movie from 1986.

Here is Oana SĆ¢rbu, the main actress from Liceenii:

I think the official translation is ā€œThe Graduatesā€ (how? Lol anyway)

And here is Ștefan Bănică Jr, the main actor from that movie.

Before there was K-Drama, there was J-Drama lol

I dunnoā€¦ I discovered Momoe a little bit before the pandemic started. They both have beautiful energy qualitiesā€”probably the only two people Iā€™ve seen who actually seem like they were meant for each other lol.

During the Pandemic, I picked up as many of the DVDs of their work as I could findā€¦ Theyā€™re not well known outside of Japan, so no subtitles. I was holding off diving into them until I know more Japaneseā€¦ so Iā€™m not sure which one that is. But Red Shock sounds about rightā€¦ ā€œRed Allegationsā€ is more well known, but in that one Momoeā€™s character is supposed to have radiation poisoning and doesnā€™t look like that lol

2 Likes

Not a big fan of romantic movies anymore but I like this scene

3 Likes

Idk, I liked the movie, but I was not truly mesmerized by its plot, while on the other end, the atmosphere was cool, Pandora (i think? Thats what the Planet was called) was Unbelievable and The Effects were mind blowing; i dont know much about the Love/Romantic part as I can barely remember much from the movie :sweat_smile: (this is true for most movies, even some of my favorites).

I think I need to review it, to freshen my memory and appreciation for Avatar.

1 Like

If you have Not watched This MASTERPIECE, Watch It NOW! :grinning:

1 Like

Tom being IN LOVE lol
Adding some Comedy to the Romance Business

I Love this song, it touches on the romance thing, a little bit anyway :sweat_smile:

One of The Best Singers Ever And One of The Most Beautiful Women Ever, Julio Iglesias and Thalia:

This would deserve at least HD Quality :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦
She also sings quite Good.

2 Likes

Feel free to add your own links If you want.

I wanna kiss you just not ordinary miss you
Itā€™s an ordinary day
I would like to do the same tomorrow
But youā€™re sleeping on my arm
I am longing to wake you up

I want it simple
I have traveled around the world
I can never see myself in the rain
Walking out
Now itā€™s you and me
And we take it from here to now
Twosome, wild and free

Itā€™s an ordinary day
Would I lie, would I lie
To something so obvious to myself
Iā€™m wanting you day and night

I see your smile
When youā€™re waking up here beside me
And your hairā€™s a mess and I canā€™t resist you
Itā€™s heaven on earth
How will I do to protect our little world
Easy life?

Itā€™s heaven on earth

Itā€™s an ordinary day
Itā€™s an ordinary day (come, come, come to me)
(Come, come, come to me)
Ordinary Day (come, come, come to me)
(Come, come, come to me)
Oh oh oh oh (come, come, come to me)

I can never see myself in the rain
Walking out
Oh oh oh come to me
Twosome, wild and free

Itā€™s an ordinary day

2 Likes

7b9db8

2 Likes

Well, we kind of depend on others for many things, thatā€™s how society works, thatā€™s human nature, so Romance is, indeed, part of the human experience, but I disagree that it is just co-dependancy, it is also a way through which we can learn how to love others and to be loved back, to want and accept love, it is more like a tool, which can be used to bring joy and some of the best feelings ever, to explore our own capacity to express ourselves, to learn to give and to see and create New Perspectives, which can not be achieved if we are single, itā€™s a unique type of thing And Each Relationship has itā€™s own Life, itā€™s Own Unique Identity and Way of Being, practically it can Enhance Oneā€™s Own Life, Bringing New Unique Patterns, Yet, it can also be a tool and a way for destruction, of Self and of Others, so it needs to be Wielded by a Strong Individual, sure Romantic and Willing to create something beautiful, but Not a Complete fool, there still needs to be a realization that It Can End, that Romantic Love or rather Romantic Relationship can and does have a beginning and an end, it is a Human Creation, perhaps even used to Transcend Our Own Condition, but itā€™s a Powerful Fire and can Burn and Consume oneā€™s own mind and life, if not careful.

1 Like

Welcome to the human physical experience.
If you are not here for the experience, then what are you doing here?
You could have stayed on the astral planes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ThatĀ“s a good question.

Until now IĀ“ve been mostly trying to survive.

Wrote a wall of text about this topic and why I struggle with it, but it doesnĀ“t really matter.

Gonna fix my traumas and take it from there.

2 Likes