Sade Sati support

User @imogen was very sweet in offering astrological advice to me some time ago. But I’d like to open this up to further discussion and mostly just… rant, since I don’t really have a good outlet. Good chance I’ll delete this eventually, but for now, I need to let out some steam.

I have another two-ish years to go of sade sati. I’m in my peak phase right now, and many days - like yesterday - are such a struggle that they’ve brought me to tears. I know it’s a learning experience I’ll probably be grateful for later, but I feel so ground into the dirt by the heavy complications, restrictions, and the uncomfortable, stressful home environment now that I often just don’t feel like I have the will to go on. Like there’s no point.

From the Sapien side of things, I listen to the Nullify Negative Planetary Effects audio, Navagraha Homam, Emblem of Change, Ego Dissolution, Subconscious Limit Removal, Repel Negativity and Shatachandi Yagna. I’ve taken to actively listening/working with the Hanuman Chalisa protocol from Spirituality Zone daily, along with the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra protocol.

I’m aware of my own predisposition towards laziness outside of work, and this year especially, I’m keeping productive, and am doing my best as a lone parental support/therapist figure in the family. I’ve accomplished more this year than ever in many regards. But I continue to face emotional beatdowns and disappointments, as if I’m doing things all wrong. Saturn wants us to respect our elders and learn to find support within ourselves, but damn if doesn’t hurt to be belittled by the very people you live with. I’ve absolutely gotten into arguments over what has often come off to me as excessive or unprovoked harshness, and I feel like my only choice is to sit here and bite my tongue. Every source I’ve read says you’ll only be punished further during sade sati if you talk back. Sometimes there has been something legit couched in the criticism, I recognize that. But how it’s delivered that makes a huge difference. And other times, it’s like I’m being jumped on simply because I’m around and because I take it. Not in a position where I can move out, etc etc

Is there anything more I can do to try and soften the edges of this life event? I’m not thriving. I’m just surviving over here, desperately dreaming of peace and of being able to cultivate joy in life for longer than a few moments at a time. I can’t grow in a state/place where I’m walking on eggshells all over again and where my emotional and mental health are eroding. Sorry for the dramatics.

Saturn doesn’t want us to ‘run away’ from our problems. But I’m hitting my limit hard and just deeply exhausted and alone in the world as good friends kind of keep drifting away in the meantime. I know we’re not truly alone in that there are angels, archangels, and other high vibrational beings to contact, and I do reach out, but… it’s not enough, you know? It’s not.

Anyway. Gonna keep trying to power through, I guess.

3 Likes

Hello pal. Thank you for tagging me. As yesterday I was teaching someone about sade sati and now I look at this post. It’s extremely synchronized very well.

As for shani sade sati. The only way is to simply walk by patience. And devotion toward God/universe. Do the right things. You’ll be okay.

Visit shiva temple if you able to do it. And perform pouring milk to a shiviling one a month.

It is definitely a tough situation when we go under sade sati peroid. Though it also depending on individual chart but then again each of phases has its surprises.

And speaking of it. I will be joining sade sati while it conside with my saturn return 🫡

So you’re not alone in this journey. All best for you though. Stay strong. Be patient. And let it all go. If you losing people during this period. Just that it is for your highest good. That’s what shani try to show you. To open up your eyes. And who is there for you.

7 Likes

Call upon Hanuman ji. There is actually a story about Lord Shani tried to trouble Lord Hanuman with sade sati, but instead of Hanuman Ji getting into trouble, Shani dev couldnt handle the powers of Hanuman. I dont remember if hanuman ji asked Shani dev or Shani dev said it, but the main thing was, whoever worships lord hanuman, shani dev will not trouble him or the effects of his dasha will be much much less.
There is also another story about how Ravana captured the nine planets, including shani. Hanuman ji later rescued lord shani and Shani Dev thanked Hanuman for rescuing him and gave a boon in return. As boon, Hanuman asked Shani Dev not to trouble or cast evil eye on his devotees. To which Shani agreed. From that day people started worshiping Hanuman to escape or nullify effects of Shani’s Drishti.

Hanuman ji is one of the best protecting dieties tbh. He’s an all rounder.

7 Likes

Thank you - I will continue seeking Hanuman’s help. o7 Cheers!

3 Likes

Appreciated!

3 Likes

Hi man also you need to listen this one a day for time enough

4 Likes

There are three ways to approach this…

• Navagraha Homa or astrology fields.
  • Only two deities “tricked” Shani and those were Hanuman and Ganesha. Hanuman Chalisa 11 times every day will help. Hanuman is present on physical plane and is also a form of Shiva and hence especially powerful.
  • Goddess can bend any rules and even the trinity derives strength from her. Reciting Durga Saptashati or Lalita Sahasranam can assuage any/all troubles. You get her grace, there is nothing impossible. Vanadurga form of the Goddess is said to change birth charts of those who obtain her grace. A form of Mother called Dhumavati is said to have made Shani limp as he excessively tortured sage Pippalada a lot (one of the many stories regarding why Shani limps).

Probably Dream will release some targeted fields for this - I will send him a request.

21 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please request a field for Durga/ Vaishno Devi? There isn’t anything like that from Dream when I searched.

3 Likes

Chandi is a more complex form of Durga. While there are many forms of Durga, all forms combined is Chandi. So technically, Shatachandi represents Durga very well :slight_smile:

Vaishnavi (power of Vishnu), one of the seven mothers, is also included in Shatachandi :)

11 Likes

Oh really? That’s wonderful to hear. I did not know this. No wonder this field has felt so amazing to me.

Great to know that. Thank you so much, Mao!!

4 Likes

I am so grateful for sharing your knowledge of Vedic culture and traditions with us. Thank you also for enlightening us in terms of mantras, spiritual energies and planetary influences. I appreciate you.

6 Likes

:100:
@Maoshan_Wanderer has increased my understanding of all these traditions, mantras, energies etc . So so grateful! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Glad my ramblings are of some use :sweat_smile: :pray:

10 Likes

We are lucky to get even a few of your ‘ramblings’. :joy:

6 Likes

While we patiently wait for a wonderful targeted homam :pray:; PU’s Saturn field is a massive help, having also read his responses on Patreon:

…here all its patterns, effects and domains are being affected.

The place your Saturn is in your natal chart and your Capricorn energies are being affected. The scars and lessons of these energies are being worked on.

What changes could be expected?

In astrology, Saturn is often associated with discipline, responsibility, and maturity. When you focus on healing and developing your Saturn, it means you’re focusing on strengthening these aspects of your life.

The process of healing Saturn might involve confronting your fears and insecurities, as Saturn is often associated with our deepest challenges and struggles. This could manifest as working through past traumas or fears that have held you back in life.

Developing your Saturn might involve adopting a more disciplined and structured approach to your goals. This could mean setting clear goals, creating a plan to achieve them, and then sticking to that plan even when obstacles arise.

Being on Sade Sati myself, and having used this field for a targeted Saturn development, together w/ Emblem of Change NFT (both aggressively, for over a year now), I could tell that the phases are not bad, instead I’m blessed with all the support and definitely has strengthened my inner resolve, perseverance, adaptability to change, when it comes to facing these heavy energies from the hard taskmaster, disciplinarian himself. It’s exposing me to the richness of my own inner being, despite all the challenges. Plus consistent with my own actions. Bonus? It’s free on his Patreon.
:gift: :ringer_planet:

4 Likes

It’s here now! :pray: :ringer_planet:

5 Likes

Saturn is represented in Root Chakra, including it in Shani practices definitely helps with the shadow aspects of Shani.

Standing yoga postures also balance root chakra energy - I use awakened body NFT, yoga field by PU combined with physical Surya namaskar.

:pray:

4 Likes