Sapien NFT Submission

I think it would be great to be able to figure out an approximate release date after the submission of the project if possible so people could plan their budget and time in advance as releases many times overlap with our working schedule.

Also the NFT number could be more accurately mentioned just a few days before the release(when the Captain reserves a date with teespring). For example a project can be submitted today and released the next month and in the meantime people can change their mind or some money problems can appear and not everybody will be able to get the initially estimated number of copies.

14 Likes

If ever there is consideration for already submitted projects, that will be wonderful. But the way I see it is that a year ago I didn’t know fields existed and a few months ago fields into NFTs didn’t exist.

Participating in NFT creation was challenging in good ways, I learned a lot and am happy to have had the experience. So whatever happens, I’m grateful to have the field however it’ll end up being, it’s so special to have the opportunity to have these tools :smiley:

7 Likes

@SammyG Could a space for anticipated budget range be included with the form? That might help mitigate misunderstandings. :woman_shrugging:

Is there a way to get more consistent communication from either @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo ?

My messages are being ignored for weeks/months and I have essential questions so I can finish our field. Its literally just a few questions away from being submitted.

8 Likes

well, they get a lot of messages, so it can get lost quickly. Just send a message to Sammy here, and most probably he will reply to you, maybe if not, you can send one more message and then it should work.

2 Likes

I’ve made a template for anyone who wants to use this in their group to help structure your field ideas

Name of Field: at the end, put your username in parenthesis… (Submitted by SC448)

Idea:

Number of Members:

Number of Copies:

Main Function:

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Second Function:

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Third Function:

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Description of Contents:

Extra Function #1 (+ $100):

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Extra Function #2 (+ $100):

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

32 Likes

Awesome, SC - thanks! :partying_face:

4 Likes

thx, just you might add No. of participants before copies

1 Like

Added. though its not asked for in the submission form

How many subfields can a subfield have?

Like is it just 1. Or can it be a blend of more.
for me to avoid adding 50 subfields into a subfield that would be useful to know :joy::joy:.

I suppose like 7/8.

2 Likes

@SammyG, could we have a field for a referee in the form? So that you know who to contact regarding if need be. It could be an email address or a forum username.

5 Likes

That is fair. We usually send the NFT number sevreal days befroe release anyways.

4 Likes

Not sure what is meant by this. Budget is anticipated by the options you select (format, how many extras, ext…).

3 Likes

As far as I know, subfield won’t be like a an entire ‘permanent brain ehnancement’ field (one from youtube) which has like a number of subfields in itself. A main field can be one of those that already have many subfields and then the 3 subfields can support it (such as permanent brain enhancement)

Subfields are supporting individual fields (can be a bit complex like my example of self love/heart chakra/emitting energy).

That’s ultimately up to dream though.

11 Likes

I was just thinking of my own tendencies towards brevity and over analyzing. I could foresee a circumstance where I might think, for example, that what you think of as three “concepts” (for lack of a better word) is one. So then you would come back and say, for example, that one item counts as three and so your price would be X when all I really budgeted for was less.

With a budget range field, it makes plain what I intend to spend and gives you an out to say “I can’t do it for what you intend to spend”.

Again, I say this while fully acknowledging that I could be over thinking it. :blush:

3 Likes

@SammyG Any updates on this? Did you have a chance to speak with Dream?

Still contemplating it. For one, we aren’t giving leeway in the sense of allowing old projects to be submitted as they were. This is the new format officially. Unfortunate and I’m sorry that people who worked on projects for months have to reformat all that work into this small submission format. But that’s how you get to dream with your projects these days.

As for extra abilities/functions for free for old projects. That remains to be known.

9 Likes

Mmm, I see. If there is an instance of this, dream will let it be known. I don’t think this has to be added to the form.

3 Likes

Actually, for the one I submitted yesterday, one of the main field actually had little content, but more like a title of a section consisting of three ceoncepts. Because it is the mixture and synergy of the three subfields, so I don’t find the need to add any additional descriptions. I am not sure whether this is a right use of this form or not.

1 Like

That’s completely fine too

3 Likes